Chapter 13

"I'll be your temporary fix."

Daphney's P.O.V

Silence was set amongst us as we both stared at the ceiling. Our heavy breathing was the only thing heard in the room.

Did we really? I'm in shock, I don't even think I'm phased yet.

"Umm-" I mumble awkwardly as I stared at the ceiling trying to avoid any eye contact with him.

I just heard him breathing heavily next to me as I had already calmed down.

"Did we just?" I ask, my voice cracking in shock as my eyes were wide.

I awaited for a reply as I still stared at the ceiling that looked like popped corn.

I heard him then clear his throat with a chuckle. Why is he laughing? Oh god was it bad? It couldn't have been bad can't it? I mean he did fucking cum inside me. But then again I haven't had sex with anyone in like 3 years so maybe it was bad.

"Wow.." He chuckled one again.

I snapped my head to the side to see he was staring straight up as he tried to contain another laugh leaving him with this smirk.

"Do you know how fucking long it's been since I've came?" He laughed as he turned his head looking at me.

His hair stuck to his forehead and his face was slightly red. I bet my face looked the same.

"Huh?" I asked still looking at him raising my eyebrows in disbelief and confusion.

He shook his head at me with a grin.

"It's been five months since I've actually came." He laughed shaking his head.

Wait what? Does lila not make him. What the actual fuck is going on right now, I am so confused.

"Umm" I mumbled awkwardly at what he was saying. I didn't want to know this. That stuff is like private.

"5 fucking months." He mumbled before silence grew upon us once again as we just looked at each other.

His eyes then widened and his mouth opened on his face like he had just realised something.

He cleared his throat before speaking up once again.

"We should have a 'no strings attached' relationship." He said looking at me like it was the best idea ever.

Did he just say what I think he did? What the hell just got into this fucker?
I am so confused, I have no idea what's going on anymore.

"Excuse me?" I say my voice cracking as I sat up wrapping the blanket around me so I was covered.

He then sat up, mimicking my actions.

"You don't have to cover up, it's nothing I haven't seen before, I quite like the view." He shrugged pointing at the blanket that was wrapped around me.

I choked on my spit when he said that as I started basically coughing up my lungs.

"I'm so confused right now, I don't even know what's going on." I said clearing my throat as I stared wide eyed at him.

He sighed giving me a 'do I really have to repeat myself' type of glare.

"Okay so basically, I love lila. We know that but she doesn't make me.... 'You know' during sex so I just fake it with her. But like now, what just happened. That was fucking awesome! So basically I believe we should be like friends that fuck." He said to me raising his eye brows looking me in the eye.

Once again I choked on my spit at his words. I think he might be crazy.

"So you want to be fuck buddies?" I scoff my eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes! Exactly!" He said raising his arms as I finally got what he was saying.

I looked at him utterly confused, I had absolutely no reply. I mean he is asking us to be fuck buddies for Christ sake.

"Listen you're young, so I highly doubt you want a relationship right now because this is basically the time of your life that you hook up with everyone without commitment. That's the beauty of it. So basically anytime that I need something or that you need something we can just call each other up." He shrugged nonchalantly looking at me like what he just said was nothing.

I looked at him wide eyed and in disbelief. I mean it does sound like a fun idea but no, I don't want to be the other girl a guy cheats on his fiancé with. I'm not the other girl.

"You have a fucking fiancé, Louis!" I exclaim.

He just rolled his eyes. He's acting like an actual child.

No, he's acting like old Louis, like the one I used to be with. I mean he is the same but he isn't himself when he's around lila from what I've seen.

"Can you pass me some of the blanket, It's so fucking cold in here." He asks motioning at the blanket I had wrapped myself in.

"You're avoiding my question." I huff at him.

"No I'm not, I'm just cold. I mean I am laying here naked." He muttered as he grabbed the piece of the blanket that I brought out for him to cover himself but also leaving some for me.

He just sighs as the room was quiet.

I have to admit it was quite nice being with him like this but this can't happen again. I am not the other woman.

"I do love Lila but Daphney, I'm honestly just so built up and we know each other. We know what pleases the other and we know how to get each other turned on. No emotions, just friends who fuck." He sighed finally acting a bit more calm.

I didn't know what to say. The idea sounded fun and reckless like everything I craved. I mean if it really is no emotion and just sex it can't really be that bad can it? I mean if we're just friends that fuck it won't be bad because he isn't doing it out of love of emotion, just pleasure.

He's getting married though, how is that going to work? I mean he's getting married to a woman that he is not sexually compatible with, I mean I know that's not my problem.

"No emotions for each other, just sex. Right?" I say looking at him through my heavily coated mascara.

A smirk arose on his face.

"Just sex." He smirked biting his lip slightly.

I can't just say no to him. He's biting his lip, he knows I can't say no to him like this.

I'm really trying to blame this on him but in reality I do kind of want to try this out...

"Okay." I mutter.

"Fuck yeah!" He shouted raising his arms as he fell back on the futon.

I slightly laugh at his reaction as I layer back down on my back with the blanket covering both of us as we stared up at the ceiling leaving silence between us.

"So... Do you wanna go for a round 2?" He asked me looking at me with eager eyes.

"No, I've had enough for one day." I shrug as I twirled my hair in my hand from boredom.

Okay so basically there's gonna be like a lot of smut in this book because they are like friends with benefits. They're going to acting like friends and they're gonna be playful with each other throughout the story and stuff. Yeah so basically it's like a temporary fix.