Chapter 2

" My whole life, is changing everyday, every possible way"

Daphney's P.O.V

That's it. I'm leaving today. I'm leaving this shitty school, along with its shitty teachers, shitty people, and shitty rooms.

It was 4 am, our train leaves at 5:30 am.

The reason I'm saying our is because Zara and I are leaving together on the same train and she's also helping me move in, that's why we got the train so early so by the time we're in London I can move in all my stuff along with some furniture that my parents let me buy online too decorate the place since it doesn't have much furniture.

I got up from where I was sitting fixing my black muscle tee and some distressed black denim shorts that were a bit oversized.

Zara then came by me holding her rolling luggage in her hand.

"The taxi just called saying they're here." Zara mumbled as she rubbed her eyes due to waking up so early and hangover from a few hours ago.

We all decided to celebrate with a bottle of wine that Naomi had snuck in last night so that resulted in both Zara and I to have massive hangovers.

"Okay let's go" I yawn tiredly as I grab my suitcase which was like a trunk and wrapped my arm around Zara.

We had been waiting in the main entrance at the school already waiting. We just had to walk up to the drive way where we already saw the cab waiting.

We both didn't exchange words because as I said we were both dead tired and hungover.

The walk to the cab was short, we just put our stuff in the trunk and went inside the cab and told him where to take us which was the Denbighshire train station.

"Why did we think it was such a good idea to drink before leaving on the train?!" Zara whined rubbing her head as the cab left off.

I groaned before replying.

"We have a 7 hour train ride, we can sleep and get over our hangovers then." I yawn slightly as I rested my head in Zara's shoulder.

The rest of the car ride was silent, you would think that we would be jumping with fucking joy now that we were free adults but hah no. I just want sleep.

I think both of us may have dozed off during the ride because we had both jolted up when the driver woke us up.

"I ain't got all day ladies." He said seeming to be extremely irritated.

I simply shrugged my shoulders as we paid the man and the got all of our stuff out the trunk.

It was so early that the sun hadn't even come up outside.

I slightly started to regret my decision of getting the train so early but I'm up already so there's nothing I can about it at this fucking point.

We walked inside the train station, tickets in both our hands.

Our gate was d2 so we just simply walked through the whole station until we found the d-f departing stations.

We walked into the departing station and then found our train almost immediately since it was right in front of us.

We slowly trudged to the train and waited in the long ass line of people getting on the train to London.

Zara and I were both so tired that I laid my head on her shoulder and she laid her head on top of mine and we almost fell asleep standing up.

We were both pulled out of our half sleep stage when the ticket guy called us up to scan our tickets.

I just simply yawned handing him my ticket and so did Zara before letting us enter the train.