Chapter 48

"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business."

Daphney's P.O.V

'Pregnant'

'Two blue lines'

'Pink plus sign'

"WHAT THE FUCK, LIES, I COMMANDED YOU NOT TO BE PREGNANT UTERUS I COMMANDED YOU!" I shout looking down at my uterus as I sat down on the toilet seat throwing the third pregnancy test I took at the floor in frustration.

Okay, so maybe I am a hypochondriac or overly paranoid but when Louis dropped me off at my house, after the fitting and when we went to eat, I convinced him to go out with his lads so I could go to a Tesco and buy three different brands of pregnancy tests.

But like I didn't think I was, I just needed fucking closure, but then the plastic stick has to go ahead and flash the 'P' word after I drank practically a gallon of water, and urinated all over it.

And then it was the two blue lines on the other plastic stick.

And then the stupid fucking pink plus sign.

"YOU UNHOLY MONSTROUS THING!" I shouted at the pink plus sign that laid on the floor.

"I'm not pregnant, the tests are probably just mad I peed all over them so they're playing a trick on me!" I mumbled to myself, still sitting on the toilet.

"Haha, funny joke, now change back into a negative blue sign, or a 'not pregnant', or something like that!" I laugh nervously at the tests on the floor.

Nothing.

"The doctor said I wasn't pregnant so I'm not pregnant... okay Daphney, a professional who has studied over 10 years on pregnancy said I wasn't pregnant two months ago." I say to myself trying to calm me down as I grabbed fistfuls of my hair, still sitting on the toilet.

Maybe I got pregnant after that?

No never because I'm not pregnant, I refuse to be pregnant.

"Uterus, you are not allowed to be pregnant." I said calmly before getting off the toilet and pulling my underwear up my ankles before walking away.

Denial is just a river,  not a state of mind.

I quickly pulled up my laptop and searched up 'pregnancy symptoms' on google hoping I wouldn't match with any of them.

I quickly clicked on the first item that came up and began reading the list.

'Morning sickness'

Well I'm usually hungover so next.

'Fatigue'

I'm still technically a teenager, 18, meaning I, like any other teenager, is constantly tired. And also I'm hungover a lot too.

'Sore breasts'

I looked down at my boobs before slowly poking one of them but since they were bigger than average, I didn't feel anything.

'Mini period'

Well shit.

My periods could be mini on coincidence, but then again once the blood drops down there, it's like Niagara Falls.