Chapter 23

Louis' P.O.V

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free, Sing me like a choir.

I know I lash out at her, I know I do. I can't help it, I don't want too treat her like shit because it hurts me but I can't control it sometimes, especially when I'm jealous. I've never been able to filter what I say, I always say whatever I want out loud with out realising. It's infuriating and I know I'm a hypocrite, I am aware of it but it's uncontrollable. I made sure to leave all those marks I her so the guy would know she's with someone else, not him.

Part of me is hurting as well because of what she said to me, that she'd never date an asshole like me. I do understand because I was treating her like trash and I did say the equivalent to her but I was mad, we were both mad and when we're mad we say stuff we don't mean what we say. Somehow it was good that we got into that fight though because Lila came home early from work and if anything had gone on we would've been caught, so somehow I believe that fight did happen for a reason, I mean it did save both of our asses but I feel like absolute shit about it.

Right now it was around 8pm and Lila was making dinner while I sat here by the couch, next to the kitchen. I hated living like this, so domestically, I felt like a 50 year old couple with Lila, we never go out, we never do anything, just the same old routine everyday and I hated it. Sometimes I feel like I'm 40 yet I'm only 24, I should be doing something better with my youth than sitting here watching TV.

"Babe, can you come here quickly?" Lila asked me all the way from the kitchen. In reply I just groaned as I got up from the couch.

I slowly trudged to the kitchen where Lila stood as she was stirring something on the stove and made my way towards her.

"I'm going to stop by Tesco really quickly to get some tomatoes and soy sauce, can you make sure the rice doesn't burn, please?" She asks me as she turns her head over her shoulder and starts grabbing the keys to her Lexus off the granite counter and then fiddling it between her ring finger.

"Yeah sure." I say as I make my way to the fridge to get a cup of water.

"Thanks babe." She says to me as she kissed my cheek quickly before patting my back and walking out the front door quickly which to in reply I sighed as I took a sip of my water. After that I heard her car from outside turn on and then drive off.

I simply just shrugged as I looked at the stove with the boiling rice, it needed at least ten more minutes to cook, or at least I think? I don't know, I'm shit at cooking, everyone knows it.

I then slowly trudged back to the uncomfortable, stiff white couch that Lila put in my house when she moved in, boredom taking over my body by the second, well that was until I got a text from my phone.

My hand goes to slowly grab it as my mind was focusing on, doctor who, that was playing on the TV. I then brought my phone to my eyesight to see that it was Daphney who texted me.

Daphney- is Lila home?

I quickly replied , Curiously, wondering why she wants to come over. Probably about the fight earlier.

Louis- she's at the store, why?

As soon as I sent the message I saw that she read it but didn't reply which just made me forget about it honestly but that wasn't until I instantly heard a knock on my door.