Chapter 26

"I can't help falling in love with you."

Louis P.O.V

I'm always absolutely bored. Always. My work doesn't start until September 3rd which is another month of time to kill. I can't hang out with Lila because for starters I don't want to, and also she has a 11 am - 9 pm, graphic designer job and some hipster studio thing and also it's the time of the month that she leaves to Birmingham to See her mum and plan the wedding. I can't hang out with the lads either because they all have jobs, who would think my twenties would be so... Domestic? I'm bored, utterly and completely bored and I always feel like this unless I'm with Daphney. I actually feel happy when I'm around her, and I know I shouldn't but I can't fucking help it.

So here I sit on my bed, bored out of my mind, without anything to do, so of course, my hands trail to my phone and start texting her even though we did eat together about two days ago. It was a horrible dinner except the fact of how stunning she looked and how I had more of an effect on her than her stupid, cocky, fucking boyfriend. There was just something so electric in the bathroom when we were there, I mean it was a good shag; a really fucking good one, but I'm talking about after. Like both of us, there. It's just been a while.

I didn't want sex though; well right now I didn't. I wanted to just genuinely hang out with her but what if she's gonna think it's weird? Fuck.

I grab my phone and start to text her.

Louis- hey, wanna hang ;)

I type that sighing. I don't want her to think I only want her for sex, because I don't, it's just that is the agreement.

Daph- my uterus is bleeding, but we can hang out anyway. Just not for what you want

I let out a breath of relief as she had spit the words out for me. Thank god.

Louis- sounds fun, I'll be there soon .

Daph- the door's open

I finish typing that before getting up from my bed and started to throw on some clothes because I was only in boxers. Honestly I only got some sweatpants on the floor and a black skate tough tank top before running my hands through my hair and pushing it to the side. After that I quickly grabbed my phone and keys before walking downstairs.

I quickly put on my Adidas slides before walking outside the front door into the gloomy summer day. Typical London, we seriously can't have a good summer day. The fuck is that shit?

I just let out a sigh before walking over the short distance from my house to Daph's house. I shuffle up the front steps of her porch before knocking on the door and then opening it just to let her know I was there.

Once I had opened the door, I quickly closed it behind me before turning around only too see Daph cooking on the stove while singing along to 'don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?' That was playing in the background. I'm pretty sure she didn't see me because she didn't seem to notice me.

The view was actually quite funny, she was dancing with a wooden spoon in her hand while in a oversized jumper while mixing something in a pan.

"Don't cha, don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" She sang along as I started to walk up to her, still she didn't notice so obviously this was the perfect time to scare the shit out of her.

Her back faced me as she stirred the pan, still dancing along to the song causing a smirk to arise on my face as I knew the events that were about to take place.

"Don't cha?" She sang loudly before I creeped up behind her and placed my arms around her small frame.

As soon as I did so, I heard the loudest shriek erupt from her mouth as her shoulder stiffened dropping the pan and spoon on the floor as she tried to pull away. I knew I shouldn't laugh but it was all too funny, just her reaction.