Chapter 54

"You're not eighteen forever, pull yourself together."

Daphney's P.O.V

Beep, beep, beep.

I wake up to the most obnoxious sound coming out of Louis' phone that made me want to crush the stupid device and go back to sleep.

One of my eyes opened looking at Louis' naked sleeping body next to mine, hand draped around my waist as he laid on his side.

"Louis, alarm!" I say hitting his forehead with my hand, waking him up, before turning over and grabbing his pillow from under his head, and putting it over my ears to try and muffle the sound.

He woke up dazed before his head dropped when I grabbed his pillow, causing a trail of curse words to fall from his lip.

"Don't be such a fucking twat about it..." he mumbled grumpy, as he turned over to go turn off the alarm on his phone.

"You should start sleeping at your own place then..." I say grumpy as well, tucking my head under the pillow he was sleeping on, only for him to grab it off of my head, exposing me to the right sunlight.

"I was using the pillow." He said sternly, grumbling before plopping his head back down to go to sleep, as I turned over from the side that I was sleeping on to the other side facing Louis.

I guess we fell asleep after last nights shag, it's Sunday morning right now, he stayed over last night after the built up sexual anticipation from Friday at Lila's birthday. Louis was still pissed about the Alex thing, but nonetheless we continued on with 'this' like we always did.

"Shouldn't you be going?" I asked sleepily as I pulled some of the blanket over me.

"Kicking me out already?" Louis asks me to which I scoff.

"No, but Lila..." I mumble snuggling back into my warm spot.

"Out wedding planning, now come here." Louis said, his eyes closed, before his arm under the covers grabbed me and pulled me in, our bare bodies touching.

And then I felt my stomach churn, and my throat tighten like it had most mornings for the past serval weeks.

Not here, not now. I don't need him asking questions.

Morning sickness usually lasts throughout the first trimester, which very unlucky me was only 7 weeks pregnant.

And it was coming.

I quickly got up from Louis arms, running over to my bathroom and shutting the door. I grabbed the robe from the rack in my bathroom and wrapped it around my naked body because throwing up naked is quite humiliating and I do get the shivers.

I quickly pulled up the toilet seat before kneeling down and letting all the food from last night clear out from my stomach and into the toilet.

"Daphney, are you okay?!" I heard Louis say getting up from the bed, and beginning to walk towards the door.

I obviously couldn't reply, because y'know my stomach was depriving itself of any nutrition it could possibly get because of this little monstrous bean inside me.

I heard Louis' footsteps as as he quickly walked towards the bathroom door, opening it, and the quickly rushing to my side.