Chapter 56

"Waves turn to grey, live in the shade."

Daphney's P.O.V

"Okay, so what you're trying to say is that we need to find a way to steal his phone, and restore it before giving it back?" I ask Louis, stuffing a French fry in my mouth. Louis and I went to Belgos for lunch down in central London, and now we're trying to devise a plan so that we can take Alex's phone.

"Yeah or we can just throw it away." Louis says as was picking up his burger to grab a bite out of it.

"But how?"I say wanting to know how the hell he was planning to steal this guy's phone, but before he spoke up I added on.

"Also do you want that extra pickle that they gave you on the side?" I ask him.

It was strange I was having the weirdest craving, right now I was eating Mac n cheese , and I hated pickles with a passion, until today and now I just want to eat them all alongside with my mac n cheese.

"Daphney, since when do you eat pickles?" Louis asked me confused, as he got a napkin and wiped his lips.

"Since now, so can I have it?" I ask raising awaiting him to answer, as he cockily smirked.

"Yes Love, you may have my pickle." He smirked trying not to laugh, as I tried not to blush and refrained from laughing by rolling my eyes.

"Shut up or I'll bite your balls off next time you give me your pickle." I say as my fork went to plate and grabbed the pickle from there, putting it on my plate.

"Ooh baby, so feisty.." he laughed smirking at me and I rolled my eyes yet again, my stomach slightly fluttering when he called me baby.

"Very, now tell me about your 'master plan'" I say putting master plan in quotation marks then cutting up the pickle with a fork and knife on an extra plate next to my Mac n cheese.

"Well.." he trails off as I put a pickle slice in my mouth, Louis swallowing another bite he took of his burger.

"I bash his head in, he has no conscious memory of anything that happened before that, his phone practically never existed in his head." Louis said half joking but also half being serious, to which I just shook my head, stuffing my face with Mac n cheese and pickles.

"I know you hate him, I do too, but I don't want to go to jail, I'm very small and very cute, making me a direct target as prison wife material." I joke my mouth full, but I covered it with my hand so no one had to see the muck inside.

"I'd love to see that." Louis says snakily playing around causing me to kick him under the table.

"You're a young pretty boy, you'll be a prison wife in 2 seconds to some 7 foot guy named brick." I say trying to scare him, only to see the colour slightly drain from his face and his Adam apple bob.

"Okay then, we get him drunk, find a way for him to give us his password, delete the video? Maybe find his nudes and send them to his parents so they'll send him back to California?" Louis says before taking another bite if his hamburger, and I nodded.

"There we go, not illegal, and still a way to ruin his life, I love it!" I slightly exclaim at the end before speaking up once again.

"Now..." I trail off, Louis eyeing me.

"Let's say he wakes up the next morning, and sees the video isn't there and that you kicked him out of your class, and he decides to go to Lila and be like 'I walked in on your fiancé but to fuck the neighbour', what then?" I ask him, bringing up a very possible situation that could happen. I looked at Louis, his blue eyes very bright since he was wearing a red sweatshirt.