Chapter 12

"Too high, can't come down"

(I don't want to spoil the chap, I'm just saying shits going down...)

Louis' P.O.V

Today was Saturday, a week had passed and I swear Lila and I were so busy, with my family in town for the week and Lila having a week off of work but now it was Saturday.

Lila was at her friends, she wouldn't be back until 6 pm leaving me with 3 and a half hours since it was 2:30 right now.

I slept in this morning, until 1 pm but it was highly deserved because I was out until 5 am last night at the club with Lila and her friends along with Liam, Harry, and Niall. I didn't drink much though so I don't have a hangover.

I just finished showering and brushing my teeth so now I lay here on my bed only in boxers and my hair still damp as I watch some TV.

It's nice to have a day off, I'm always either hanging out with Liam, Harry, and Niall, or I'm with my family since they've been coming from Doncaster a lot because of the wedding planning. It was fun having them here and not to mention they're coming again next week but finally to have a day alone and to myself, that's the shit.

Especially now that Lila wants to host another fucking party even though we had one last week, she wants to host another one next month inviting even more people and having it more festive but it's going to be the middle of July and everyone's just going to get drunk so what's the point?

I like parties but just not in my house.

She even wants to invite Daphney, why does she want to invite her to everything? With the last incident at the party when we kissed and she didn't control herself with Lila I'm actually scared for Lila to talk to her because she might blurt out something to Lila like she did.

Maybe I should talk to her now about that? I mean the whole thing last Friday, she was a mess and I somewhat feel responsible but I do want to talk to her about it. I honestly don't like leaving things unresolved especially something like this that has the potential to ruin my relationship with Lila. Honestly just even thinking about how Lila would react if she found out that I kissed another girl, she'd probably be crying and regretting our relationship and probably cancel the wedding, over a kiss.

I spend minutes contemplating it throughout my mind. Maybe she isn't even at her house? I don't know, I don't have her number or even talk to her for a matter of fact so how would I know. I mean I can always knock at her door, and besides when else I'm I going to have a day to myself to talk to her about this? It's only going to be a five minute talk, I might not even have to go inside, I just simply tell her to keep her mouth shut around Lila and that it meant nothing but obviously in the nicest way possible.

I stop hesitating and get up from my bed, walking over to my drawer that sat in side of my room with a mirror on top of it, throwing a black t-shirt and black jeans over my almost bare body.

I then walk out my room slipping my Adidas slides on my feet before making my way down the stairs of my house and into the living area.

I walk over to check out the window, I wanted to see if there was any sign of her home.

All I saw was a black Audi in the driveway, I think it might've been her's but I wasn't 100% sure. I mean that's still a sign, right?

I got to stop fucking contemplating and get my ass over there to clear all this shit up before it gets out of and and escalates to an even worse level and shit just gets mad and I have handle with it then. Nope, not doing that.

I walk over to the counter grabbing my phone off the counter of my desk and then walking over to my front door, twisting the knob, stepping outside into the slightly warm, breezy, air.

Colors (Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें