Chapter 19

"Don't scar and leave me like a sunburn."

Daphney's P.O.V

Louis and I just got in my car before he started driving off which before we had a minor argument on who gets to drive my car because I didn't him to drive it but he said he didn't want to get a in a crash because if I decide to throw up behind the wheel so I guess he had a point but it took him like ten minutes to adjust the seat since I have short legs and I have to sit all the way up front but know we were both driving off to the hospital.

I fiddled with the hem of my dark brown knit jumper that I wore along with some shorts that I found on the floor. I really didn't care about my appearance at the moment, I'm not even wearing makeup so the doctor's probably gonna think 'oh wow a teen mom! Kids these days' so I also brought my ID with me.

I rested my head on the window and watched the soft patter of the rain hit it as the song 'Sparks' by Coldplay was playing on the radio. Both Louis and I were silent, I guess we were both just thinking or at least I know that I'm freaking out on the inside. I bit the skin my nails causing them to blister and slightly bleed.

"Don't do that, you know you always complain how the blisters start to hurt afterwords." Louis mumbled to me as he made a right turn down some street. It kind of surprised me that he still remembered that.

"I can't help it, It distracts me." I mutter since I was still biting the sides of my nails.

I just heard Louis huff before bringing his free hand and grabbed mine that I was biting and then resting both of our hands on my thigh.

"If you know you're gonna regret it later than don't do it." He told me sternly as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You're not the boss of me." I mumble under my breath. I wanted to remove my hand because I want to show him that I don't have to listen to him but then again his touch did calm my trembling hand.

"You sound like a five year old." He rolled his eyes sarcastically at me.

"Well my face looks like I'm a five year old and my height is equivalent to one too." I comeback at him sarcastically in return.

"But you're not a five year old, you're eighteen." He told me with a slight irritated tone.

"But I look like one, I know yesterday night when you saw me without makeup you were freaking out because I look exactly the same because I have a stupid baby face." I huff and pout at the same time.

He just made a soft chuckle.

"So what if you look the same? I think you still look okay either way." He just slightly shrugged awkwardly as he made another turn on a street.

Okay? Okay is what you tell your damn Nan or Mum for fucks sake, I honestly rather be called adorable than okay you fucker. And I don't even like being called adorable. Whatever this is probably just my hormones or something.

There was an awkward silence left between us for about five minutes but now because of the silence my mind wandered off back to the 'possible' baby.

I had forgotten about it just for one second talking with him but now I'm anxious again and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind, it's scary to think about it like I can have a baby with Louis like an actual tiny little bean that looks like me and him. The baby would probably be really short because I mean Louis isn't the tallest guy in the world even though he's a literal fucking giant next to me, the top of my head only reaches his chest.

The thought of thinking how it would work out scares me because he'd have to tell lila and she'd have to deal with it as well because obviously me and Louis aren't going to get back together because of a baby, he loves her to much and honestly us living together would be so dysfunctional, sometimes I can't even stand him, vice;versa. I don't want a kid too grow up with parents that are fighting all the time. I mean maybe this will help us mature, I'm still a damn baby myself and Louis is still pretty young, he is twenty four so we're still just kids.