Chapter 66

Two years later

"Fuck Kyungsoo! I think I am going to die!! God someone save me please? My stomach is hurting!!" Baekhyun screamed.

Kyungsoo sighed for the umpteenth time for the day. "Gosh Baek, can you stop being so drama?"

"What?! I not totally not being drama at all. Hello? My stomach is twisting inside and I swear I will die any moment now!" Baekhyun continued shouting.

Kyungsoo smacked his arm which made Baekhyun scowl at him. "Sure, go ahead and die if you want Chanyeol to be lonely. I mean, I don't mind you dying. It just means one less annoying bitch in my life."

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo, his jaw dropped. "Did you just... did you just curse me to die??!! Yah! Do Kyungsoo! You even called me a bitch?! Oh my god. You are so dead." Baekhyun said through his clentched teeth.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "For god's sake, just stop moving so much and let me do your goddamn hair. I just did it 10 minutes ago and thanks to you freaking out, its messy again."

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he heard Kyungsoo say that. "My hair is messy?!" He said and ran to the mirror to check his hair.

"Nooo!!! Kyungsoo!! Help me!!!! I need to look my best!!!" Baekhyun started his screaming again.

Kyungsoo sighed again. What did he even do in his past life to know Baekhyun? Seriously, this guy needs to learn to keep his voice down.

He walked over to Baekhyun and pushed him down onto a chair before fixing his hair. "There, it's all done. Please please stop moving or should I say jumping around. For fuck's sake, you are getting married. Can you stop being so childish?"

Baekhyun gave him a face and stared at Kyungsoo. "You are so mean. I'm not childish."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." Kyungsoo said and went back to his phone. He seriously don't know which part of Baekhyun does Chanyeol like.

Yup, his very best friend was getting married after like so long. Chanyeol finally proposed to Baekhyun two months back with the help of him and Jongin, making the whole proposal really romantic. Baekhyun was touched that he just cried on the spot. But after all, it was what Baekhyun deserved. He had been suffering for his entire life and it was time he enjoyed a little. It was time for him to be in bliss.

And so right now, Baekhyun was freaking out. Junping around like a freaking monkey. Which made Kyungsoo so done with him.

"Kyunggieeee~" Baekhyun whined.

Kyungsoo looked up from his phone while Baekhyun was clinging on his arms. "What do you want Mr Byun?"

"I'm scared. What if he suddenly change his mind? What if I screwed up? What if-" Kyungsoo interuptted Baekhyun.

"No what ifs. He wouldn't change his mind and you wouldn't screw anything except him tonight. Anyways, he wouldn't dare to leave you because I'll kill him obviously so there's nothing to worry about." Kyungsoo said with a straight face.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Okay? That was totally comforting Kyungsoo. Totally comforting yeah." He said sacastically.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again. "Whatever you think. Just get yourself prepared and make sure you don't scream anymore. My ears can't take it."

Baekhyyn pouted and walked away in annoyance. That made silence fill the room again. However, that didn't last long. At that moment, a head popped in. "Ayo guys!" The voice boomed in the room.

Baekhyun turn around only to see a very cheerful deer bouncing in. And that made his mood change.

"Luhan!" Kyungsoo sighed. Urgh that stupid Baekhyun is back in his 'screaming mood'.