Chapter 25

Baekhyun POV

I let the wind caress my face as I walked, not knowing where I should go. I just let my legs lead the way for now. I had totally screwed up. Chanyeol probably thinks I am digusting or something. How am I going to face him ever again? I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Ugh! I shouldn't have been so reckless! I should have controlled myself." I muttered.

Yes, he fucked you last night but doesn't mean he loved you. He was drunk.

Yea I know but-

No buts, you completely fucked up

Yes, I know that. I don't need you to remind me.

Whatever, good luck

What the hell?! I swear I should stop talking to myself.

I checked the time and realized I had been walking aimlessly for 30 minutes. I should go back now. Chanyeol should probably be gone now. I sighed and took a cab back, feeling lazy to walk back since my ass still hurts a little from last night.

Once I reached home, the house was silent. I sighed in relief, at least he left and wasn't waiting for me to come back for some explanation or anything. I walked to my bedroom, and the sight before me left me in shock.

Chanyeol was lying on the ground unconscious! I ran towards him and kneel down beside him, lifting him on my arms.

"Chanyeol!" I gasped. I felt something wet at the back of his head and removed my head, only to see a little blood. I looked at the back of his head and saw dried blood. He probably hit his head at the edge of my bedside table!

"Shit!" I cursed and quickly called the ambulance. I can only prayed that he wouldn't forget me again. If he does, I think I don't want to live anymore. Well, sure he could forget about last night though.

*******
Once the doctor was done cleaning up his wound, he came out and I went to him asking for Chanyeol's condition.

"Doctor, how is he?"

The doctor smiled and replied, "Don't worry, it's just a small bump. Luckily it wasn't that deep, if not I would have to stitch it up." The doctor said  and I nodded, smiling in relief.

"Thank you."

"It's my job. Anyway, he should be waking up soon." The doctor said and bowed politely before leaving.

I sighed and walked to the ward, placing my hand on the door ready to go in but paused. I don't think I am ready to face him yet. But it would be better to have someone beside him when he wakes up.

Kyungsoo!

And so I got Kyungsoo to come over and stay with him until he woke up. After waiting for 20 minutes, Kyungsoo arrived with Jongin following behind him.

"Hey Baekhyun! What happened?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

"Relax, he just knocked his head but it was just a small cut. Nothing serious." I explained and he sighed. 

"Why don't you stay beside him?" Kyungsoo asked.

I bit my lower lips, contemplating whether to tell him or not. Well, I guess he should knkw right? His my best friend after all. But Jongin was around and I felt awkward since he doesn't know me.

"Uh.... There is something I should tell you.... Privately." I said to Kyungsoo and he nodded. Jongin got it and went in to the ward, leaving me and Kyungsoo alone.

"Yesterday, Chanyeol caught Eunsol cheating on him-" I haven't finished my sentence when Kyungsoo shouted.

"WHAT?!THAT BITCH!" And that attracted a glare from the nurses nearby.

"Shhh! We are at a hospital. And that is not the main point!" I shushed him and he nodded before I continued.

"So she said hurtful stuff to him which I will not elaborate on that. Then, he got drunk and we did it..." My voice trailed off. Kyungsoo widened his eyes and stared at me.

"You two did what?!" I looked down, not daring to look at him.

"Oh my gosh! Ok so you can't face him yet right? And you need me to be there when he wakes up." Kyungsoo concluded.  I nodded. No wonder his my best friend, he knows me so well.

"Please?"

"Fine. You owe me one. I was actually planning to go on a date with Jongin." Kyungsoo said and I just smiled apologetically.

"Thanks! I love you!" I said and hugged him. He chuckled. "You are lucky I am your best friend."

"Yeah, I know right!" I joked with him. "I should get going then. Call me when he wakes up ok?" I said and Kyungsoo nodded. I stood up and left.

"Thanks again!" I shouted before walking home. I sighed. I hope he forgets about last night....

Just a short update here cuz its been really busy but I wanted to give you guys something so here it is! And whether or not Chanyeol really remembered Baek, well..... it will be revealed in the nest chapter!! So wait for it....