Chapter 2

Baekhyun POV

I laid in bed as I thought about my encounter with Chanyeol. I felt broken but yet happy that I had finally met him. How I wished that he never got into that car accident. What if he never got into that car accident? Would he have remembered me? Maybe we just weren't meant to be, I guess?

Can I still get him to fall in love with me again? What if he never remembers me and fall in love with another guy or maybe girl? I need to start all over again but how long will it take? We have just met, and I know that I should stay positive but I have to start of as friends.

At that moment, my phone vibrated. I sat up and grabbed my phone on my bedside table. It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Baekhyun! This is Chanyeol. Are you free today?

Oh, so it was Chanyeol. I quickly saved him in my contacts before replying him.

BH: Yeah, why?

CY: Oh, I just wanted to hang with you. I mean, I wanted to know you more since we were close friends last time right?

I smiled as I read his message. At least he took to initiative to ask me out to hang out and know more about each other. Maybe this might be easier than I thought.

BH: Sure! Where and what time?

CY: Hmm.... Just at the cafe near our office. At 3?

BH: Oh ok. See you there!

CY: Oh and can I bring a friend along? He's my really good friend and buddy. Don't worry, he is really friendly, I am sure you guys will get along. :)

BH: Yea sure! See you!

CY: See you!

I checked the time. It was already 2pm! Great, now I just need to get ready. I randomly chose a clothes and ripped jeans before going to shower. I don't want to look like I am trying too hard but at the same time, I need to look good in front of Chanyeol and his friend so I can't dress too casually.

********

"Hey Baekhyun!" Chanyeol chirped as he saw me. I smiled and waved back. Fuck, he looks good as always. I was so tempted to grabbed his hand and hold it was we were walking to the cafe. I want to embrace him so badly, remembering his warmth.

As we entered the cafe, Chanyeol craned his neck, looking for his friend. "Ah! There he is!" He said happily once he spotted his friend. I just followed quietly behind him. Actually, I just wanted to hang out with only him alone but I can't reject him right? It is better to make some friends to right since I just came back from America. I comforted myself with that logic.

We walked to a table where there was a guy, around my size. He was staring down, looking at his phone.

"Hey bruh!" Chanyeol said and that guy looked up smiling. I frozed when I saw that guy. I know him. He was someone I wanted to see badly other than Chanyeol. That guy stared at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, no one speaking up. (A/N: Guess who!)

"Kyungsoo?"

"Baekhyun?"

Ayo peeps!! I'm back with another chapter!! Sooo... how are you guys doing? Hope yall are doing well unlike me hahaha srsly I just return back to school this week and I am already bombarded with homework 😭😭
Plus my brain rotted during the holidays and I cannot understand math lessons hahaha god I'm srsly stressed out

Ok sorry about my little rant here but hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I'm sorry my chapters now are like so short but I just really wanted to update for you all because I did promise that I will update more often 😊🤗 but rlly the chapters will get longer I guess? Lol

Ok bye see you next time!!