Chapter 45

Chanyeol walked aimlessly along the streets after being chased out by Baekhyun. He let his thoughts run wild inside his head as he tried to hold back hia tears. Afterall, he was in the public.

Why? He kept asking himself.

Why must everything like this happen? Just when they thought they could finally be together, lead a happy and simple life, everything just had to come crashing down.

Eventually, he couldn't hold back his tears anymore, he just let it flow down freely. But his heart hurts, it hurts so bad he just felt like dying.

Baekhyun hated him

Baekhyun saw him as a murderer

Baekhyun is fragile and broken

And everything was because of him

Because he killed someone

And that someone is Baekhyun's father

He felt like his legs were going weak. Was this how Baekhyun felt like when he forgot about Baekhyun? When he didn't love Baekhyun? Did Baekhyun feel like dying every single second?

Because he did.

Baekhyun was the air that he was breathing. Without him, he was nothing. Chanyeol felt like dying. He wanted to die and run away from all these shit happening.

He shook his head.

"No... No I won't die like this. I have to stay strong for Baekhyun." He muttered under his breath.

"Chanyeol?" A voice called out as he turned. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Baekhyun?"

"Jongin..." Chanyeol cried out, ignoring all the stares he was getting. Jongin didn't know what to do. For all the years he had known Chanyeol, he had never seen Chanyeol breaking down like this before.

"H-hyung"

"Jongin, what am I gonna do?" Chanyeol cried as Jongin pulled him into a hug, patting his back.

"Shh... Why not you come to my house and tell me everything?" Jongin comforted. It worried him to see his hyung like that. Chanyeol wiped his tears away and nodded.

****

"So, what exactly happened?" Kyungsoo asked as they were seated on the couch with Jongin placing his arms on Chanyeol's shoulders, patting him.

"Baekhyun.. He threw things and told me to get out. He said he didn't want to see me. He called me a muderer. He hates me... Kyungsoo, he hates me..." Chanyeol said messily and started crying.

Kyungsoo sighed. He knew he couldn't get the details out from Chanyeol. But he roughly knew what happened. He sighed. The last time he saw Baekhyun, he was still fine. No signs of violence or anything.  Unless, his sickness came back? But is that even possible?

"Jongin, is it possible that Baekhyun's sickness came back again? I mean, like the sickness he had before he got treatment in America?" Kyungsoo asked Jongin as he studied psychology before.

"Yeah it's possible. It's called post traumatic stress disorder. Because after his treatment, his memories of the past were pushed behind, where he refused to remember. But after all these, the memories were triggered and he has no control over himself which is why sometimes he may go crazy and is not in the right mind."Jongin briefly explained.

"Are you saying he has no control over himself?" Chanyeol asked and Jongin nodded. Chanyeol stared panicking. "Then... I'll go see him. I am scared he will do something silly or something might happen to him." Chanyeol was about to stand up when Kyungsoo stopped him.

"No, I'll go. If you go, you'll probably trigger his memories again." Kyungsoo reasoned and as much as Chanyeol wanted to see Baekhyun, he knew Kyungsoo was right.

"Fine, but take care of him alright?" Chanyeol muttered before he sat down defeated.

Kyungsoo nodded and grabbed his coat before leaving. Once he reached Baekhyun's house, he immediately opened the door and the sight that greeted him was definitely not pleasant. The whole house was in a mess. But it wasn't unexpected since Chanyeol already explained what happened.

He signed and made a mental note to clean up later. He walked to Baekhyun's room, knocked and opened the door. But what he didn't expect was to see Baekhyun's room also in a mess. Stationaries, books, clothes thrown all over while Baekhyun was sitting in one corner staring into space.

"Baek"

Baekhyun lifted his head to look at Kyungsoo before standing up to run to Kyungsoo, giving him a hug.

"Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo stood there in shock. "What happened to your room? Why is it in a mess?"

Baekhyun broke the hug and stared at the mess. "I... I don't know... I just couldn't control myself. I think my illness came back. I was like this the last time..." his voice trailed off as he said that.

Kyungsoo bit his lower lips. He didn't know what to do. "Kyung, is Chanyeol alright?" Baekhyun asked and Kyungsoo understood immediately.

"His forehead is fine... But his heart... I'm pretty sure it's broken." He said and Baekhyun looked guilty.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. Help me say sorry to him. I just cannot bear to see him right now"

"I understand Baek."

"Kyungsoo, I really cannot face Chanyeol. Everytime I see him, I just- my memories just comes back and it's scary Soo. I'm scared." Baekhyun broke down. Kyungsoo nodded, rubbing circles on his back to sooth him.

"I love hin alot that I can't hate him. But, the fact that he killed my father is just too... Too overwhelming. I don't know what to do now." Baekhyun continued.

"Baek, I know its hard accepting everything. But you know whatever choice you make, I will always support you and stay by you alright?"

Baekhyun smiled and hugged Kyungsoo. "Thanks, I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve such a friend like you."

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Go take a rest while I continue to be nice and clean up the mess you made." Kyungsoo joked and tucked Baekhyun in. Baekhyun smiled genuinely as Kyungsoo went out.

Baekhyun stared at the ceiling. He had made up his mind to leave for America to get treatment. He knew he couldn't stay in Korea as it brings back his memories. Or at least until he gets his treatment.

Closing his eyes, he let his mind drift off.

Goodbye Chanyeol....

Hallo!! I'm not exactly sure if baek's illness is rlly correct becuz im not some doctor so if its wrong just tell me so that i can learn!! Thank you!! Just dun be some rude ass bitch or smth idk

Anyways i updated again and hope yall like it and just dun hate me HAHAHA