Chapter 26

Chanyeol POV

The surrounding was white. I was in the middle of a huge field. It was breezy and my hair flew along with the wind. The place was empty. I looked around but there was no one. Where the hell am I? I walked forward, brushing the tall grass to the side, making a path of myself. The grass was at least at my waist.

As I continued to walk forward, I saw a figure in front. Someone was around! I ran towards the figure, and as I got nearer, I realized it was Baekhyun. I stopped in my tracks. He looked into my eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Baek..." I finally managed to speak.

He just continued to stare at me.

"Baek.... I... I remember everything...."

His smile faded away. I stepped closer to him but he moved back.

"You... You remember?" He finally spoke. I nodded and smiled. But he didn't seem too happy.

"I remember... I really remembered everything..." I said again. And again, he didn't show any emotions.

"I... I am sorry Baekhyun. Really sorry." I said and walked towards him. This time, he didn't back away. I took his hands in mine.

Those soft hands... Those hands I promised never to let go.... And yet I broke those promises I made....

"Baekhyun, I... I love you..." The three words I should have said earlier.

He looked up at me, teary-eyed. A single drop of tear rolled down his cheeks. I cupped my hands under his chin and wiped away the tear.

"Don't cry... I'm here..." I coaxed.

"If... If only you said those earlier...." He spoke up again. I was confused. What did he mean by that?

"Baek... I... I don't get it..."

"It's too late.... I love you too... But we can't be together..." He said and pushed my hands away.

No

No it can't be

Those words...

So familiar....

Those words I hated the most....

He turned to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"No Baekhyun, no!" I shouted.

He turned around, tears streaming down his face. He didn't say anything but just stared into my eyes, making me feel very guilty.

Pushing my hands away, he just left.

No no no

This can't be happening!

I finally remembered everything

He can't just leave me like this

"Baekhyun! No! Come back!" I shouted. He ignored my shouts.

I ran after him, still shouting. But he just got further away. I continued to run, my legs starting to become weak. But I refused to give up.

Then, my legs couldn't take it anymore and I fell to the ground. I could only watch Baekhyun get further before he is completely out of my sight.

"BAEKHYUN! NO!" I shouted, hoping he would come back.

Those feelings, it was so familiar.

The day he left me and didn't return.

The heartache when he left

It was all so familiar

"BAEKHYUN!" I shouted again, into thin air.

Nothing

Nothing changed

The tears forming in my eyes blurred my vision.

He wasn't coming back

And I refused to accept the truth

Those words he said

It kept echoing in my head

"I love you.... But we can't be together"

And I hated it

"BAEKHYUN!" I shouted again and again.

"Yah! PARK CHANYEOL!" A voice shouted.

"Baekhyun!" I shouted before jolting right up.

I looked around me and realized I was in a hospital. So everything that happened was just a dream?

But....

It felt so real....

"Yah, Chanyeol are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked concernedly.

I turned my gaze to him and nodded my head.

Baekhyun

I want to see him now.

"Kyungsoo, where's Baekhyun?" I asked suddenly.

"Uh... At home I guess?" He said unsurely. "Oh right! I need to call him!" He then took out his phone.

He was about to call Baekhyun when I stopped him.

"You remembered him right?"

Kyungsoo frozed and stared at me.

"W-wha... What do you mean?"

"You never forget about him, did you?" I asked again, knowing that he would understand.

He stared at me silently for a moment.

"Yeah, I didn't." He answered. Silence then consumed us.

"Wait! Does that mean you got back your memories?!" Kyungsoo suddenly shouted. I stared at him before nodding slowly.

Wow, his actually quite slow.

"Kyungsoo, please don't tell Baekhyun yet. I want to tell him myself." I requested and Kyungsoo nodded, smiling widely.

Just then, Jongin walked in. "Omo! Chanyeol hyung! You finally woke up!"

"Oh you're here too?"

"Yeah, I came with Kyungsoo." He said and I smiled.

Does he remember Baekhyun?

"Jongin-ah, do you remember Baekhyun?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked, still very confused.

Seems like he doesn't remember anything. "Oh never mind. Ignore the question."

"Oh ok." Jongin said and shrugged.

Now, I just need to wait for the correct time tell Baekhyun everything. He has waited for me for very long and I'm not going to let him wait anymore longer...

Yo guys! Channie finally remembers Baek Woohoo!!! HAHAH thank the awesome author here lmao jkjk
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!!
Well, look forward to many more chapters ahead....

Bye~