Chapter 32

Baekhyun POV

Sunlight shone into my room, causing me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright surroundings. I groggily took my phone and checked the time.

12:30pm

At least I didn't wake up at 1. Hehe

I trudged to the toilet, slowly washing up and styling my hair. Hm...  What should I do today?   I thought as I was styling up my hair.

Then I remembered.

Chanyeol! He said he was coming today at 1! Holy shiet how am I always forgetting his dates with me?! Ahhhh

I left my hair alone and went straight to choosing my clothes. Then putting on make up to cover my eye bags before some eyeliner. I don't even know why I have eye bags when I sleep so much. 

Ding dong ding dong

I quickly do the finishing touches overall and went the door. I opened it and there was the most handsome man I have ever seen. Well, he wasn't dressed up or anything, just casual wear but still. Ahh...  So dreamy...

"Uh? Baekhyun? Haloooo.... " Chanyeol waved his hand in front of me, jolting me out of my day dream.

"Huh? Oh hi Yeollie!"

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks before coming in, plopping himself down at the couch.

"For once you are actually ready. Hmm..  I'm impressed." Chanyeol teased.

"Hm! Meanie!" I said and pouted, folding my arms at my chest and turned away.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist. "Aww...  Don't be mad Baekkie.  Even if you are not ready, you still look beautiful. Maybe even sexier." Chanyeol whispered in my ears , sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around and pushed him away. "Eww! Don't be disgusting!" Chanyeol chuckled and pulled me closer again, placing a quick kiss in my lips.

"So...  Where are we going today?" I asked.

Chanyeol thought for a while before answering. "I am feeling very lazy now. My house?" He suggested.

"Your house?"

"Yeah, I just feel like cuddling with you all day long." Chanyeol said.

"All day?"

"Yeah.  Then at night, we can have some fun~" Chanyeol sang and I knew his mind was thinking of stuff. Aish this perverted man.

I pushed him away and stomped out of the house, hoping that he would not see my blush.

*****

"Let's watch a movie. A horror one. " Chanyeol suggested.

"Huh why?" I whined.

"Because you will be scared and you will sit super close to me where I can hug you!" Chanyeol chirped.

I stared at him, completely speechless. Oh my gosh, what am I going to do with him?

Despite my protest, we ended up watching a horror movie and I am not going to talk about it. It was just purely horrible.

"Channie! I am hungry." I complained when the movie ended.

"Alright, I'll cook for you. Wait here." Chanyeol said and got off the couch.

I silently followed him to the kitchen. "I want to help you. "

"Help me? Can you even cook?" Chanyeol joked.