Chapter 41

Baekhyun POV

Two month passed quickly and my father did not turn up ever again to ask me for money. I really hope that he would never appear in my life.

I was packing some food into my backpack since we and when I say we I mean Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin. We have arranged today to go out for a picnic and hang out together since we haven't been hanging out recently.
Just then, I heard the door knocking. Maybe they reached already I thought so I didn't check the peephole. I stopped whatever I was doing and opened the door. And of course the sight that greeted me wasn't what I thought it was.
There stood my father, drunk and probably high on drugs. He stumbled in as he pushed me aside. I stared at him in disbelief. After leaving alone for two month he had to come back?!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I shouted, feeling very pissed. Seeing him ruined my mood.

He stopped walking and turned around, eyes fixated on me. My heart pounded wildly in my ribcage as I started feeling scared under his gaze. He then slowly made his way towards me stumbling on the way. I took a step back each time he inched forward.

"Wha-what do you w-want?" I stammered. He just gave me a smirk as he continued his intense gaze on me. I kept moving back until my back hit the wall. Fuck.

He let out a laugh and suddenly threw a punch my way. I stumbled to the ground at the sudden impact. He loomed over me and I saw lust and nothing else in his eyes. He gave me another slap. I knew perfectly well that I could take him down with my hapkido skills but at this moment I couldn't move at all. My body just felt weak.

He leaned down as he took a deep breathe. "Hm.... you smell nice." I shook my head. No, no this not happening.

My trembling hands tried to push him away but it felt like all the energy I had was just gone. He pinned my hands down his leaned down, sucking my neck. Fuck, this cannot be happening. It seemed like everything was going in slow motion.

I struggled and he stood up before kicking in my stomach until I felt the world spinning but I wasn't losing my conscious anytime soon. I just knew it.

He smirked and went back to what he was doing. Tears welled up my eyes as it blurred my vision. Why? Why is this happening? "Why? Haven't I give you enough money to fuck prostitutes?" I whispered, using my last few energy.

He stopped and looked into my eyes, "I am tired of them." He said emotionless. "I miss your tight little ass." He smirked as he pinched it. Tears fell freely as he nibbled on my neck, leaving marks. His hands started roaming around my body, under my clothes. I felt very violated and dirty. I was weak, I couldn't do anything.

Everything in the past flooded my mind.

You are just a weakling.

You can't do anything.

Borned to pleasure others.

That's your job so don't bother to struggle.

I shook my head. No, I am not weak.

But the voices don't stop.

You don't deserve Chanyeol.

He deserves much more. You were fucked by so many men before.

You are just a slut

No. I love Chanyeol. He doesn't care about my past. I screamed in my head but my heart said otherwise. Maybe he does mind. He just never said it.

As those thoughts ran through my mind, my father had already removed my shirt, and grinding his member on mine. All I felt was disgust.

Maybe I am really just slut. Chanyeol really don't deserve me. I was dirty. He deserves someone so much better.

I closed my eyes and let my father be. I was tired acting and trying to be strong when I am just a weakling.

No you can't give up. Everything you worked for, be it Chanyeol, your career, your promise to be strong.

A voice suddenly said. I bit my lips. My promise to Chanyeol, to Kyungsoo. I had to fight. If not me but for them. Those who loved me.

I silently took my phone, pressed on a number that was saved in my speed contact. Since my vision was blurred by my tears, I couldn't see whether I had pressed on Chanyeol or Kyungsoo. All I knew was I wasn't giving up.
But my phone a thrown away from my hands.
"You fucking whore! How dare you call for help." My father found out. He became rough as he slapped me and smashed his lips on mine. I struggled. I am not giving up.

"Help!" I shouted, hoping that whoever I called had picked up and maybe heard me.

But was slapped again as he heard my shout. "Shut up! No one will hear you." He laughed, continuing to try to rape me.

There was really nothing else I could do. I just kept crying, hoping a miracle would happen. Please, just save me.

Then, the door suddenly burst opened and my father was thrown off me. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Chanyeol. He punched my father before coming over to me and helping me up. He looked very worried.

"Are you ok?" He asked concernedly and I nodded, still feeling dizzy from all the beating my father gave me. Chanyeol helped me put on my clothes when he was pushed away by my father.

"You faggot! How dare you ask for help?" He slurred, high from the drugs. He turned and started beating up Chanyeol. I shook my head as I shouted at him to stop.

"No! Stop it. Chanyeol!" I shouted but my legs couldn't move. I had no energy, I just felt weak.
He stopped as Chanyeol was on the ground bleeding. He went into the kitchen, coming out with a knife. My eyes widened at the sight of the metal blade.

He came to me stumbling as he walked. "You should have die like your mother. Worthless bitch." He said and laughed as he came to me. I shook my head. I stood up with much difficulty and took small steps back with the remaining energy I had left.

But as my back hit the wall, I knew I was done for. I watched the knife come towards me like everything was in slow motion. I shut my eyes, waiting for the pain to shoot through my entire body but the cold blade never came. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see my father collapsing to the floor, his hands holding to his back.

I looked up and saw Chanyeol holding a bloodied knife which was dropped to the floor. He looked at the scene in front of him in shock. I felt my legs go weak as I fell to the ground. Nothing was in head. All I knew was my father was dead.

Chanyeol killed my father.

Just then, Kyungsoo ran in panting. "Baekhyun!" He shouted as he ran here. But froze when he saw the scene in front of him. Chanyeol lifted his head to look at Kyungsoo, eyes filled with fear.

"C-Chanyeol." Kyungsoo let out a mutter. Behind him stood a shocked Jongin. Both just stared at the scene, not knowing what to do.

I cried.

I don't know why but I cried. From the sadness that my father died?

Or was it because Chanyeol killed my father?

Or maybe because now Chanyeol reminded me of my father.

The scene of how my father killed my mother replayed in front of me. My father was now killed the same way.

I blinked and blinked again.

I wished everything was a dream...

But things never go my way do they?

And its not a dream....

Ok urm so a cliffhanger and i promise an update tmr !!