Chapter 15

Kyungsoo POV

It's been 3 days since I last saw Baekhyun. I couldn't even contact him. He wasn't answerig his phone. Did something happen to him? What if he fell sick? Shit and he is living alone!

Oh my gosh what am I supposed to do now? Then something came to my mind. I remembered that he told me he was going to confess to Chanyeol after I persuaded him. Don't tell me..... Fuck!

"Park Chanyeol!" I shouted his name as he walked past me in the office.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"When did you last saw Baekhyun?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Uhm... Three days ago?" He answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He wanted to have dinner but then when I introduced my girlfriend, Eunsol, to him, he suddenly said he had something on and I never saw him since then." Chanyeol explained. I just nodded slowly.

Wait... What? Chanyeol introduced his girlfriend? Holy shit!

I pushed Chanyeol aside and ran past him, ignoring his shouts. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to Baekhyun's house. Please let Baekhyun be fine. Don't let him do anything silly. Oh my god Baekhyun, why didn't you tell me anything?

Finally, I reached his house and luckily, I had his keys. Well, Baekhyun gave them to me. Just in case you know?

The living room was quiet so I went to his room. It was a mess. Beer cans laid around on the floor while Baekhyun sat on the floor. And the worst thing is he was trying to cut himself.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! Stop whatever you are doing!" I shouted as my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

"Uh? Kyungsoo? You are here?" He face was tear stained and he was clearly drunk.

I went to him and sat beside him, snatchig the knife from his hand. "What the fuck do you think you are doing!" I shouted at him, hoping to shout some sense in him.

He looked at me and tried to grab the knife back. "Give that back! It's mine! I took it first!"

"No! Wake up!" I said, before walking to the toilet to get a bucket of water and splashing it on him. He froze and slowly wiped away the water on his face. Tears began streaming down his cheeks.

I went over and gave him a hug. "Baek, why didn't you tell me anything? Am I not your best friend?"

He just continued to cry. I slowly break the hug and he looked at me. "Chan... Chanyeol has a- a girlfriend. What am I supposed to do now?"

I sighed. I swear I will kill Park Chanyeol soon. "Wait." I said and he looked at me confused. "Just wait. I am sure he can feel your love. You guys were meant to be. Fate has already brought you two together."

Baekhyun shook his head. "I am tired Kyungsoo-ah. My heart hurts like crazy when I see them together. Just let me die. I don't think I can wait any longer."

"No! You can die and leave me alone. You cannot die as long as I am here! You cannot leave your best friend alone, crying because you died!" I shook my head.

"Kyungsoo-ah, why do you even treat me as your best friend? I am a jinx to everyone. And we only spent less than half a year together. How can we be considered as best friends?" Baekhyun said, letting out a fake chuckle.

"You are my best friend because I care about you. I worry for you and I am willing to do things for you." I said and that made Baekhyun smile.

"Thank yoy Kyungsoo-ah. But I don't think I can hold any longer. I know life isn't always smooth sailing but... I have been through a storm all my life. Isn't it time for me to have some peace?"

"Baek, I am pretty sure it would be here soon. Don't think so negatively alright?" I tried comforting him.

"How soon? I am tired of living. Without Chanyeol, I am nothing. I really love him." Baekhyun cried.

"I will stay by you no matter what happens alright? I know you are very strong. You are the strongest person I have seen. Whatever obstacles that knock you down, you climb back up yourself. This is just another minor obstacle in your life. So, I am sure you can climb up again right? I am always ready to lend you a helping hand. Now, promise you will never try to hurt yourself anymore." Baekhyun stared into my eyes, smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank you Kyungsoo. Thanks for being my best friend, staying by me." Baekhyun thanked me and hugged me. I patted his back, reassuring him as I blinked back the tears forming in my eyes. It hurts me to see him like this.

I just hope everything will turn out well soon. "Stay strong Baekhyun" I whispered.

Yo peeps! I decided to update yay! But one thing, I am going to camp for the entire week next week! Its kinda a school thing so i dont really have a choice but still.... living in a 'jungle', sleeping in tents and maybe not being able to bathe?! Plus im such a picky eater i dun even know how i will survive. And i even heard that we have to kayak for 7 to 8 hours straight?! Omg please pray I survive it HAHAHA gosh

Anyways, i will update a little more often since my one month holiday is starting after I come back from the camp! Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

Bye~