Chapter 44

Chanyeol stood outside the door of Baekhyun's house. Yup, he got bailed but only for a day. Kyungsoo took out the keys and gave it to him. "I'll be going now. Spend some time with him. If you need anything just call me or Jongin." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol nodded before thanking him.

He opened the door and walked in. The whole house was quiet. He knocked on the door but received no response. He frowned and opened the door silently, guessing that Baekhyun could be sleeping. The moment he stepped in, he saw his loved one lying down, staring into blank space. He walked quietly towards Baekhyun and knew that Bakehyun was deep in his thoughts to have not noticed him.

It pained him to see Baekhyun so thin and vulnerable, eyes red and puffy from all the crying. He kneeled down beside Baekhyun's bed and held his hands, calling his name. "Baekhyun"

Baekhyun jolted out from his thoughts as he heard the familiar deep voice. The voice he used to love so much, but now he wasn't sure. He let his gaze fall onto Chanyeol, the man he loved so much. A smile crept onto his face as he brought his hands up to touch Chanyeol, to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"C-Chanyeol" He croaked out, a single tear rolling down.

Chanyeol pursed his lips and nodded his head. "Yes Baek, I'm here."

"You're real," Baekhyun said shakily as his fingers traced the jawline of Chanyeol.

"Yes Baekhyun, I'm real. You are not dreaming." Tears streamed down Baekhyun cheeks his he sat up and hugged Chanyeol tightly. He had missed Chanyeol so badly.

But as he broke the hug, his smile faded when Chanyeol's face suddenly became his fathers'. He screamed and pushed Chanyeol away. Chanyeol fell to the ground in shock as he watched Baekhyun screaming hysterically.

"Go away! Stay away from me!" Baekhyun screamed, his hands pulling his hair.

Chanyeol panicked. He had never seen Baekhyun like this before. He didn't know what to do. He moved towards Baekhyun and tried to calm him down but to no avail. He reached for Baekhyun's face, tilting it up but before he could say anything, Baekhyun slapped his hands away.

"NO! Don't touch me! Please.." Baekhyun shouted but Chanyeol could feel him shaking. "Please... leave me alone... appa please."

Chanyeol frowned. Appa? Then it hit him. "Baekhyun!" He shouted. "Baekhyun look at me, I'm Chanyeol! Not your father! Look carefully!" Chanyeol shouted frantically, hoping Baekhyun could calm down.

Baekhyun stopped after hearing Chanyeol's shouts as he looked again before realising it had been Chanyeol all along.

Seeing that Baekhyun had calmed down and stopped screaming, he slowly inched forward.

As Chanyeol walked to him, images of Chnayeol killing his father bombarded his head. He grabbed his head and shook violently, hoping the images would go away. His head throbbed in pain as he groaned.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted as he saw Baekhyun getting agitated again. He tried to get close to him but was stopped by his screams.

"Stay away! You murderer! You... you killed my father!" Baekhyun scream and that made Chanyeol freeze. Every single word that spilled out of his mouth was filled with venom, piercing into Chanyeol's heartand spreading slowly, killing him on the insides slowly yet deadly.

The word murder replayed in his head over and over again. Baekhyun just called him a murderer. That was how Baekhyun saw him as. He stared at Baekhyun screaming and shouting as tears blurred his vision.

"Go out! Get out of my house! Murderer!" Baekhyun continued to shout as he pushed Chanyeol out to the living room.

Chanyeol struggled and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist to stop him. "Baekhyun please, please just calm down. Stop screaming and look at me." Chanyeol begged but was ignored.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!" Baekhyun screamed as he pulled his wrist away from Chanyeol's grip. He squat down and put his hand over his ears as he sobbed. "Don't come near me.... Leave me alone..... don't kill me...." Baekhyun cried.

Chanyeol's lower lips trembled seeing Baekhyun like this. He squatted down ad placed his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder but only to be pushed away by Baekhyun.

"Go away! Don't kill me please. Don't hit me..." Baekhyun sobbed harder. Chanyeol could feel his heart breaking into pieces at the thought of how Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol would kill him.

"Baekhyun, I'm Chanyeol. I won't hurt you." Chanyeol said gently.

Baekhyun shook his head. "Liar. You are a murderer. You will kill me. Murderer." Baekhyun just kept chanting the word murderer.

Suddenly, he began picking up whatever he saw and throwing it at Chanyeol. He threw anything and everything he saw. From the cushions to the remote control and photo frames that were in his sight.

"Baek! Baek! What are you doing?" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol with hatred in his eyes.

"Die! Go die! You are a murderer! You must die!" Baekhyun shouted. "Go out! Leave my house!" He continued shouting.

No, he wasn't going to leave just like that. He threw everything that was in his sight while Chanyeol used his hands to block. All of a sudden, a house phone hit his forehead.

"Ah!" Chanyeol groaned in pain as he touched his forehead and felt something wet. Blood was all he saw on his fingers.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun in pain, both physically and mentally. His heart hurts seeing him in such broken state.

For one moment, Chanyeol saw a glimpse of guilt and concern in Baekhyun's eyes as he looked straight at him. But it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Get out. I don't want to see you." He said firmly and Chanyeol had no choice but to comply. He opened the door and as soon as he stepped out, the door slapped shut behind him. Tears flowed down uncontrollably at the thought of what just happened.

The moment Baekhyun slammed the door shut, he felt his legs turn weak as he slid to the floor. looking at the mess before him, he cried. He didn't mean to hurt Chanyeol at all. He didn't know what got into him. All he knew was he could not control himself at all.

That was when he knew that his past had come back to haunt him again.....

Ok honestly I hv no idea if irl u can get bailed out after killing someone. I dun know anything abt laws and stuff so yeah. But I'm just gonna let Chanyeol out for a day cuz its my story BAHAHA

and yes things are gonna get interesting hehe BUT dun hate me pls >.< HAHAHA
Anyways hope yall enjoy and thanks for supporting my story up till here!!