Chapter 19

Kyungsoo POV

I was walking to the cafe to meet Jongin when my phone vibrated. Aish, it must be Jongin. I can't blame him, I was already kinda late. I woke up late hehe. I took out my phone and sawa message from Baekhyun. I frowned.

From: Baekhyun

Thank you for being a great friend. I know you have been staying by me all the time but I guess its time I stopped being a burden. Chanyeol asked me to help him with his proposal to Eunsol since I am his best friend but I can't do it. So please take over me and help him plan the most amazing proposal ever.

I guess I am breaking my promise to you today. Don't cry because I am gone. I am not worth of any tears from you. I hope you stay happy with Kai and just forget about me.

Once again, thank you for treating me as your best friend. Bye Kyungsoo

The fuck?! Is he trying to kill himself again? Shit! I immediately called Jongin.

J: Kyungsoo are you reaching already?

KS: I am so so sorry but something urgent came up so I can't meet you.

J: Oh... Okay...

KS: I'm really sorry. I promise to make it up to you another day alright?

J: Its fine.

I then hung up and ran to Baekhyun's house. I took out the spare keys that Baekhyun gave me last time. Once I opened the door, I ran to his bedroom but found nothing. It was neatly tidied up.

I was panting from all the running. Where the hell is he at. I tried to call him but I was just directed to voicemail.

"Baekhyun, where the fuck are you at!" I shouted in frustration. Then it struck me. The tunnel. It was his safe haven. He must be there.

I flagged for a taxi and got in. I told the driver the place I wanted to go. Please Baekhyun, please be safe. Don't cut yourself.

"Ahjussi, please drive faster. Thanks" I was very worried now. Please let nothing happen to Baekhyun. After a while, I reached and I quickly paid before getting off the taxi. "Keep the change."

I ran into the tunnel. Please let Baekhyun be here. I don't know where else he might be if he isn't here.

I kept running until I saw a person in a bloody mess. Fuck, it's Baekhyun. I ran to him and shook him. "Baekhyun! Baekhyun wake up!" I shouted and he slowly opened his eyes.

"K-Kyungsoo?" I looked at me, eyes barely opened. His hand was bleeding badly. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around his hand.

"Byun Baekhyun! Why the fuck did you do that?!" I shouted, the tears I held back finally fall.

"I'm sorry but I... I just c-couldn't stand seeing Chanyeol p-proposing to Eunsol." Baekhyun stammered. His face was very pale. Probably because he had already lost alot of blood. I quickly called the ambulance.

"I told you that I will stay by you no matter what. Why didn't you tell me anything!" I shouted, feeling very frustrated that so many things happened to Baekhyun but I didn't know anything.