Chapter 36

Double update so read the other chapter first!!

Baekhyun POV

It has been a few days since a last saw him. But I went home everyday in fear, scared that he might just pop out anytime. I must say it is relieving to not see him but I couldn't live in fear every single day right?

I was walking home with the same anxiety I had everyday when I got off work. I really didn't want didn't want to see him. I was walking in silence when my phone suddenly ring, jolting me out of my reverie.

"Hello?"

"Baek" The familiar deep voice ringed in my ears.

"Chanyeol?!" I couldn't believe that Chanyeol had actually called. Well, we didn't keep in touch since I guessed that he would be very busy on the case and did not want to bother him.

"Yes baby, it's me." Chanyeol chuckled.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I am fine, don't worry. The case should be done soon. I will probably be back in a week or so."

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

"Is it cold there? Remember to wear a jacket when you are sleeping, don't go to sleep without a shirt. Also, don't work too hard that you forget your meals. Take care of yourself, don't fall sick alright?" I reminded him.

I heard a chuckle from the end of the line. "Yes my love. I will take care of myself. How about you? Are you doing fine?"

The thought of my father came to my mind but I kept silent. I don't want to let Chanyeol worry. "Yeah, I am dong fine. Just tired since there is a huge case I am working on now." I said.

"Gosh, don't work too hard too. I don't want my princess to fall sick." Chanyeol said.

I laughed. "Yah, what's with the nicknames today?"

"Nothing, I just miss you sooooo much. You have no idea how much I want to fly back and kiss you and hold you in my arms so badly." Chanyeol whined.

A smile crept onto my face unknowingly. "Gosh, you are so cheesy."

"Only for you Baekkie."

I laughed. "Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Remember don't work too hard alright? I want you to be in the best state because we are going to do many rounds on my bed~" Chanyeol sang.

My eyes widened and I tensed when he said that. Did he just- Holy shit. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" I shouted into the phone. All I heard was laughter coming from the other end.

"Remember that!" He said once more and hung up.

I sighed and ended the call. But my smile widened. Ahem, not because of what that perverted Chanyeol had just said but because I finally heard his voice after so loooonnnggg.

Soon after, I had reached my house. I took out my keys and unlocked my door. I switched on the lights and jumped up in shock when I saw someone sitting on my couch. But the shock immediately turned into anger.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked,staring at him.

He smirked and stood up, walking towards me. "What do you think?"

"I don't care. Get out now. I don't want to repeat myself." I said emotionless, not bothering to look at him.

He started to clap, making me stare at him. "Wow. You have the guts to even curse and talk back at me huh? No more scared little Baekhyun." He said sarcastically.

"I said get out. Don't make me call the police."

He inched closer and gave me a slap. "Police? Call the police? How dare you?!" He shouted and kicked me as I fell to the ground.

He squat down and lifted my head to meet his eye level. "You are just a fucking weakling, stop acting all high and mighty."

I glared at him and received another punch. "Stop glaring!" He shouted as he continued raining punches. No matter what he did, I wasn't going to back down. I am not the useless Baekhyun that he knew a few years back.

"Since you are borned to pleasure people, let's make do that now." He laughed. He removed his own clothes as he leaned down to bite my neck. I squirmed under him, pushing him away but he was way too heavy and strong.

"Stop moving!" He shouted, giving me another slap before continuing what he was doing. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I refused to give in. I don't want things to be like previously. He was trying to remove my clothes when I gathered all my strength and pushed him away, got up and ran out of my house stumbling.

I don't know where my legs were carrying me but I just kept going, not sparing a glance behind. It was already late and I didn't bring anything out.

Kyungsoo

I had no choice but go to him. I sweared I will repay someday. My legs carried me to his house weakly. My head was throbbing but I ignored the pain as I knocked on the door with the last ounce of strength I had.

"Baekhyun?"

That was the last thing I heard before the whole world turned black.