Chapter 29

Double update today cuz im nice so read the other chapter first!!

Baekhyun POV

"Baek... Baek... Wake up... We have reached." I could hear someone calling as I opened my eyes groggily. I looked around and realised we have reached the beach.

"We've reached?" I mummbled, since my voice sounds horrible after I woke up. I must have fallen asleep while in my thoughts.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said. "I can't believe you can fall asleep even after sleeping for the whole morning!" Chanyeol teased and I chuckled.

"Sorry, I just can sleep alot." I said as I stretched my arms upwards.

"Yeah, I can tell. Now come on!, we have wasted the morning already." Chanyeol said and we got off the car.

"So... What do we do first?" I asked as we stood on the soft sand.

"What do you want to do?" Chanyeol asked and I shurgged. He thought for a while before removing his shirt.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I stared at him, wide eyed.

"Hm... Showing off my abs?" Chanyeol joked as I rolled my eyes. "Obviously we are going in the sea! Come on!" He said before jogging into the waters. I smiled at the childish side of him as I removed my shirt and followed behind him.

After playing in the sea, with Chanyeol pranking and teasing me, we walked up to the shore where our mat was.

"Gosh, I'm so tired." I said and fell flat on the mat. Chanyeol chuckled as he sat down, showing his white teeth. Gosh, I don't think I would ever get tired of listening to his chuckles and staring at him all day long.

"Yah, you done staring at me?" Chanyeol broke my train of thoughts. I became flustered at his question as I felt my face burning.

"Who says I was staring at you?" I stammered.

"You eyes." He answered and took out lunch boxes from his backpack. He opened it up and it looked amazing.

"Omo! Did you make all of this?!" I asked in awe. He smiled proudly and nodded.

"Of course! I'm a great cook, in case you didn't know." Chanyeol self praised.

"Let me try it first!" I said excitedly as I took a bite of his sandwich. I swear it was heavenly.

"It delicious!" I exclaimed and gobbled everything down.

"Jinja?!" Chanyeol asled happily and I nodded, mouth full of food.

"Hm... Then I'll make you food everyday when we are married."

I nearly choked on my food when he said that. Did he just say he was going to marry me? Oh. My. God. Well, not that I would reject him so...

"Who said I am marrying you?" I said sarcastically.

"Why? You don't want to marry me?" Chanyeol pouted and pretended to be sad.

"N-no! I didn't say that! I... I just... Well... Ah! Forget it!" I said and lowered my head, continuing to eat.

We were eaing and chatting happily when I saw a group of girls standing not very far away, staring at us. Wait no, not us. Maybe just Chanyeol.

How dare they!!!!!

Chanyeol was still shirtless and they were probably ogling at his awesome abs.

"Yah! The girls there! Stop staring at my boyfriend!" I shouted and tried to look fierce.

They giggled before walking away. Chanyeol lifted his head and stared at me.

"W-what?" I stammered, my face turning red.

"Were you jealous?" Chanyeol asked, holding back his laughter.

"N-no! Of c-course not!"

"Aww... Just admit it... You are cute when you're jealous." Chanyeol said and pinched my cheeks.

"Whatever... They were staring at you. Wear your shirt before everyone starts to look at your body. It's only for me to see!" I said and Chanyeol stared at me.

Shit, what did I just say? His body? Meant for me? Oh my

"Ok... Wear your shirt too, yours is also only for me to see..." Chanyeol said and smirked. I blushed and quickly wore my shirt.

*****

We were on our way back when we passed by a bubble tea shop. Great! Cause I was craving for bubble tea.

"Channie! Stop, let's get bubble tea first!" I shouted and Chanyeol nodded. He parked his car and we got off.

"What do you want? I'll go buy." Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm... Anything is fine." I said since I wasn't craving for any particular flavor.

"Alright. Stay here, I'll be right back." Chanyeol said and I nodded.

I stood up to go to the toilet and when I came back, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" The person apologized.

"It's oka-" I froze when I saw the person's face.

"S-sehun..."

He looked at me and blinked.

"Sehun..." I said again.

"How do you know my name?" Sehun asked, looking confused. He had grown up. He looked so different. I have to say he looked even more handsome now.

"I..." I didn't know how to answer him.

"Hey Sehun! What's happening?" A guy came beside him.

Another familiar face.

"Luhan..."

Luhan stared at me confused like Sehun. But he still gave me a smile. "Do I know you?" He asked politely.

I felt sad but I knew this would happen. Kyungsoo already told me that nome of them remembered me.

"I... Uh..." I was at a loss when I heard Chanyeol call my name.

"Baekhyun?" I turned around and he was holding two bubble tea. "What are you doing here?"

"Sehun and Luhan." I whispered to him and he looked behind me.

"Omo! What a coincidence!" Chanyeol saod happily.

"Chanyeol hyung!" Sehun said happily and smiled.

"Uh? You're here too?" Luhan said in surprise.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol hyung, do you know him? How come he knows our name?" Sehun asked, pointing at me. Luhan was also looking at Chanyeol, waiting for an answer.

Chanyeol looked at me before answering, "Ahh... His Baekhyun, my boyfriend. He knows ypu because I mentioned you before." Chanyeol came up with a random excuse and I went along with it.

"Ahh... I see..." Luhan nodded.

"Oh, I thought you guys were in China?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, but we came back since Kyungsoo hyung is getting married next week." Sehun explained and we nodded.

"Yeah, I can't believe Kyungsoo didn't make me his best man!" Luhan pouted.

Chanyeol chuckled before answering. "Well, Baek is his best man. They are childhood friends so they are really close. And I'm Kai's best man."

"Oh! Haha I was just joking!" Luhan laughed.

"Anyways, it was nice seeing you but we have to go. I guess we'll see each other at the wedding?" Sehun said and we nodded, bidding goodbye.

Once they left, I thanked Chanyeol. "Thanks for just now. Luckily you came up with a random excuse." I heaved a sigh of relief.

Chanyeol just smiled. "Yeah, come on, let's go. If not it would be late once we reach home." He said and I nodded, following behind.

Yo guys!! Hahaha i hope yall liked that surprise I gave!! (Double update!!) haha cuz im nice :) anyways, one more week of school to my one week of school holiday!! Hehe i can't wait lol