Chapter 5

Chanyeol POV

Urgh... I shouldn't have eaten so much during dinner. I went back to where I left Baekhyun but he wasn't there. I frowned. Where is he? I remembered I told him to wait for me here? I looked around but there wasn't a single soul to be seen.

What if something happened to him? Where is he? What if.... Aniya. I should calm down now and look for him. I ran and listened carefully for any sound that could be him.

Suddenly, I heard muffled screams from an alley and someone shouting.

Baekhyun POV

"What do you want?" I shouted pretending that I wasn't afraid. The men smirked.

"You obviously." He said. I struggled to break free of his grip but they were too strong.

"Stop moving boy! We will be done very soon so stop moving and making so much noise!" The man hissed.

He leaned forward and began sucking on my neck, leaving red marks. I squirmed but the other two guys tightened their grip. As usual, I was too weak to even do anything.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as memories flooded my mind.

My father....

His friends....

My breathing bacame heavy and I felt my chest tighten. No.... Stop remembering those.... I shut my eyes and shook off all the memories. I had finally got rid of the the memories but now they were back.

The man slowly moved down as he unzipped my pants, lips still on my neck. I let my tears fall freely. There was nothing I could do right? All the treatment I got in America would be gone to waste.

Suddenly, I felt his weight off me. I fluttered my eyelids open and looked at the scene in front of me. Chanyeol

Chanyeol was punching the guys. I saw anger in his eyes as he never stopped beating them up. My father flashed in my mind.

"S- stop" I stuttered.

Chanyeol stopped and those guys scrambled up and ran away. Chanyeol came towards me looking very worried.

"Baekhyun gwenchana?" I just nodded and backed away from him. The scene of him beating up the guys endlessly was stuck in my head. He reminded me of my violent and abusive father.

I was scared.

" Baekhyun? Are you sure you are fine?" Chanyeol asked again, moving closer.

My breathing became heavy again. I backed away from Chanyeol.

"S-stay a-away..." I said before turning and running away from him. Leaving him there dumbfounded.

Hi! I am so sorry that this is such a short chapter. Yeah but I decided to post today cuz I was happy!!! I got the tickets to their concert!! Yay! But yeah this chapter is only like 400 words. Gosh, I really wanted to write longer chapters but then school work is really overwhelming and I swear I might die soon HAHAHAH ok but I hope you guys liked this chapter.

And comment! I really enjoy reading it! But apprantly its decreasing 😢
I know its kinda boring now but I will promise to try n make it better! Ok I guess that's it for now. Bye!