Chapter 62

"Here we are." Chanyeol said as he pulled up the car at the side. He quickly open the door and was about to get out when Taeyeon held him back. He turned to glare at her.

"Let me go! I need to get to Baekhyn fast." He snapped.

Taeyeon shook her head. "No! I know my father very well, there's gonna be alot of his man guarding outside. If you're just going to run out like that, you're probably gonna get killed before you can even see Baekhyun." She scolded and Chanyeol sat back down.

"Then what? If this is the case, then Baekhyun is going to die! I don't care if I die or whatever as long as Baekhyun is fine!" Chanyeol screamed in frustration.

"No, just follow me. You'll be fine." Taeyeon said and got off the car before Chanyeol could say anything. He just sighed and got off, following behind Taeyeon.

Out of a sudden, Taeyeon pulled him behind a wall and placed a finger on her lips knowing that Chanyeol was going to protest. She peered out and then told Chanyeol to stay there.

"What? Why?" Chanyeol asked and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"There's 2 guys there. I'll take care of them first. Just stay here and don't make any sound." Taeyeon said and silently went out, leaving Chanyeol there trying to digest her words.

"What the-" Chanyeol tried to say but Taeyeon was already far away and all he could was watch her. The 2 guys looked big and compared to Taeyeon, she was so small. How was she going to even 'take care' of them?

Maybe he should go and help her?

But then again, he couldn't fight.

But he couldn't just let a girl go against two burly guys just like that right?

While he was battling in his mind, Taeyeon had already swiftly knocked out the 2 guys and had returned back with a smile on her face. "All done! C'mon." She said and pulled Chanyeol, who was still in shock.

"Wait what?! How... how did you even do that?" Chanyeol blinked and Taeyeon laughed.

"Like I've said before, I've been around with my father ever since I was born. I obviously have some skills here and there." Taeyeon explained.

"But...but that was so quick and silent and-" Taeyeon just cut Chanyeol off.

"Shush and let's go already." Chanyeol could only nodded and follow behind her. They crept silently until they heard shouts coming from inside a room.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol whispered. Taeyeon only nodded. Then, he heard Baekhyun shouting and that was it. He had enough it.

"I don't care anymore. I'm going to save him!" Chanyeol spat and ran over pushing open the door. Taeyeon didn't even had time to react when Chanyeol push past her.

She groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Aish! Why is he so reckless!" She mummbled before following behind him.

*****

Baekhyun curled up into a ball on the ground, enduring all the hits and blows thrown to him. He screamed in agony when a kick was sent to his ribcage.

At that moment, the door flew open and the beatings stopped as everyone turned to look.

"Baekhyun!"

A voice shouted as Baekhyun shifted his gaze towards the door only to see the person he didn't want to see now.

Why? Why must you come?

Chanyeol dashed towards him and sqautted down beside him, his fingers shivering as they hovered above the injuries. "B-Baek" He cried out, his voice trembling.