Chapter 46

Pressing down the luggage and zipping it, Baekhyun sighed as he stood up. Staring at the one luggage, his heart ached. He didn't want to leave but he had no choice. He needed treatment. He knew it. He walked out to the living room as he looked around, checking if he had anything he forgot to pack. The photo frames standing in the living room caught his eye. It was photos of Chanyeol and him.

His tears welled up in his eyes as he walked towards it, picking it up. His fingers traced along Chanyeol's face and a single tear dripped onto the photo frame. He bit his lower lip as his mind wandered off to Chanyeol. The times he spent with Chanyeol, the moment when Chanyeol brought a smile to his face.

His felt his legs going weak as he fell to the floor. The tears flowing down his cheeks as he let out everything. He shouted, screamed, cursed everything. He let out all his emotions that he had been holding in for the past few days.

After crying his heart out, Baekhyun dried his tears and put down the photo frame back to where it belong. He stood up, walked into his room and pulled the luggage out. Yes, he was leaving today.

He sighed as he closed his eyes before taking a deep breath and opening the door. What he didn't expect was to see a figure outside his house.

*****

"You ready?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol as they were on their way to the court in the police car.

Chanyeol pressed his lips into a thin line. "Yeah" He said after a few seconds.

"You can do it alright? Everything will go smoothly, I promise." Kyungsoo reassured, sensing Chanyeol's anxiety.

When they reached the court, Chanyeol looked around, hoping he could find Baekhyun. Kyungsoo saw him and patted his shoulder.

"Kyungsoo, is Baekhyun coming?" He asked hopeful.

"I- I don't know. But I told him already. I am pretty sure he will come." Kyungsoo answered.

"But I don't see him." Chanyeol said softly, feeling depressed.

"He will come. And it's still early, so just relax and do your best ok?" Kyungsoo comforted.

Chanyeol just nodded but he kept his hopes down. Afterall, he knew Baekhyun hated him. Or at least that's what he thought.

Even when the judge arrived, he still haven't caught sight of Baekhyun and he was losing all hope that Baekhyun would be there.

*****

"J-jongin?" He stared at the man in shock.

Jongin's eyes travelled down to the luggage that was beside him before looking back at Baekhyun.

"How- Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked.

"You are going to Chanyeol's trial right?" Jongin said and Baekhyun nodded his head.

"How do you know?" Baekhyun asked.

Jongin smirked, "Let's just say your flight is in the late afternoon so since you are leaving now, you must be going to the trial."

"I-I... ok.." Baekhyun was speechless. How did Jongin know that he was leaving to America? He never told anyone about it.

"Come on, let me help you with this. The trial has already began." Jongin said and took the luggage from Baekhyun.

"How do you know that I am going to America? I never told anyone about it. Even Kyungsoo doesn't know." Baekhyun asked curiously once they were in the car.

Jongin started the engine before answering. "I just know. Or should I say I can read your mind, wait no, I mean your heart."

"Huh?"