Chapter 13

Baekhyun POV

I was rushing to get ready since my alarm went off late. And I cannot let Chanyeol wait for me too long. Remember he promised that he will come fetch me to work since my car is left at the office.

I ran out and dashed down. I looked around but didn't see any car around. After waiting for 5 minutes, I still didn't see Chanyeol. I have to admit I was very disappointed.

I guess he forgot all about it....

I walked along the pathway, kicking stones that were on the ground.

We are not a couple so its not his responsibility to fetch me to work, yeah. It's like that.

Oh my gosh, please stop comforting yourself Baekhyun.

He doesn't have to come fetch me, it's just additional burden.

Well, he promised you

True,  but I can always walk or take the bus to work.

Of course you can but he should seriously keep his promise.

But.... Wait, why am I talking to you?!

Cuz I'm your brain?

Whatever, just go away

But I am in your skull?

Urgh! Then stop talking to me!

I can't help it! I am part of you!

Of course you can do something. You are the brain. B-R-A-I-N. You control everything-

I was cut off by a honk. I turned and saw a car stopping beside me. I peered in as the driver roll down the windows.

"Yah, what are you doing, walking down by yourself? I promised that I will fetch you right? Now hop on!" Chanyeol said. A smile stretched on my face. I opened the door and sat down.

"So you remembered?" I said awkwardly.

Chanyeol let out a chuckle as he began driving. "Of course I did! It's just that I woke up late heh."

"Ahh..." I nodded.

********

"I will get off first since I need to give these files to the other department." Chanyeol told me and I nodded as he exited the lift.

I turned around and stared at Kyungsoo who was giving me weird stares.

"What?"

He squinted his eyes and looked at me.

"What?!"

"Why did you come to work with Chanyeol? Oh. My. God. Don't tell me you guys are dating?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" Kyungsoo began screaming in the lift. Thank god there isn't anyone in the lift.

"Gosh! Don't shout! And no, I am not dating him." I answered.

He doesn't look impressed at all.

"I am serious." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Ok.... Then where did you go last night with him? I saw you get into his car." He asked. At that moment, the lift door opened and we got off.

I quickly walked to my desk, hoping that I don't have to answer his question. But no, he stood beside my desk and gave me his infamous glare.

"Ok ok I will tell you everything. So I was stress and he just brought me to destress. That's all ok? But the weirdest thing is that he called me cute! Urgh! I am very confused right now." I explained everything roughly to Kyungsoo. Annnnndddd..... His eyes was huge O.O

"Oh my fucking god! Does this mean he likes you?! He is hinting you! Gosh Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo exclaimed like he just discovered something huge. Well, you can consider this as something huge if he is right.

"I don't think so..." I shook my head, not wanting to keep my hopes high.

"I am pretty sure he likes you!!!! Go confess! And I will kill him if he rejects you." Kyungsoo said.

"Haha... I... I will see about that... Heh..." I answered. "Now go to work! Shoo!" I chased him away.

"Okok. Just remember to confessss!" Kyungsoo said as I pushed him away.

I sighed once I return to desk. Should I really try? Am I really ready?

Just another short chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed. And srsly, i feel like it's still very boring right? Comment and tell me!!