Chapter 3

Baekhyun POV

"Kyungsoo?"

"Baekhyun?"

I couldn't believe what was right in front of my eyes. It was my best friend! And.... and he remembered me! Oh my fuck! I was screaming internally. Kyungsoo smiled, giving his famous heart shaped smile.

"Wait.... so you guys know each other?!" Chanyeol asked, looking shocked as we nodded our head, still in shock. "Oh! Then that's great! How did you know each other?" Chanyeol asked.

Shit, what am I supposed to say. Come on Baekhyun, think of something. Think of something quick! Urgh, how can I have no excuse?

"Oh, we are childhood friends. But we haven't seen each other for a long time already." Kyungsoo said and chuckled awkwardly.

"Haha, yeah. We urm... lost contact." I played along with Kyungsoo, also laughing awkwardy. Chanyeol nodded his head slowly, believing what he had just said.

"Ah... then you guys talk while I go get drinks for us." Chanyeol said and walked away.

I heaved a sigh of relief. Wow, that was close. "Thanks helping out just now." I said and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Nah, that was nothing."

"Wait.... so you remember me?" I asked, still recovering from my shock.

"Yeah. And I have no idea why too." Kyungsoo said.

"Maybe because you know my secret?" I suggested and Kyungsoo just shrugged. "So... does the others remember me?" I asked, keeping my hopes high but unfortunately, he shook his head.

"No, I have asked them but they all say that do not know you." Kyungsoo sighed. "But, how did you meet Chanyeol?"

"I met him on my first day of work. Seems like we work in the same department." I explained.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "What?! So you are also a lawyer!" Kyungsoo seems shocked.

"Why? I am smart too alright?" I joked and Kyungsoo laughed.

"Hey, you know I didn't mean it that way. I am just shocked at the coincidence. By the way, I also work at the same department." Kyungsoo said.

Yay! That means I have a friend other than Chanyeol! What a coincidence!

"Great! That means we can catch up more and maintain our friendship!" I said happily. I wanted to ask more questions but I saw Chanyeol walking back so I stopped.

"I want to know more about what happened so can we meet up some other day?" I asked Kyungsoo and he nodded. "I also want to know what happened to you over the last 4 years."

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Chanyeol said as he gave us our drinks and sat down beside me. God, I can feel my heart beating crazily.

"So, what were you talking about? What did I miss?" Chanyeol asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Nothing much. We were just catching up." I came up a random excuse and Chanyeol believed it. I am so sorry for lying to you so many times today. Haha

So we just talked about random stuff where Chanyeol learn more about me and we got closer. I guess I will just have to wait. Wait for me Chanyeol. I promise to make you fall in love with me again.

Another really really short chapter here. But I just wanted to update before things in school start to get busier. God everything is so new and so stressful.

But hope yall enjoyed this chapter!!