Chapter 40

Baekhyun POV

"What do you want?"

He just stared at me and said, "Give me another $300."

I was bewildered. Didn't I just give him money, how dare he come back and ask for more? I glared at him. "I thought I had made myself very clear. You do not, I repeat, do not come and ask me for money when you finish using it before the month is up."

He frowned and tried to explain, "I know but I just really need it. Just this once?"

"No. " I said firmly. "We haven't even started on the deal and you are already asking for more money."

I  saw biting his lower lips before speaking, "P-please." A mutter came out.

To say I was shock was an understatement. Did he just say please? Holy shit, my father just said please. He fucking begged me. I let out a laugh.

"My answer is still a no."

"How about $200. Just #$200."

" Look here, I gave you $300 dollars to get over this week and next month you are only getting $1000 a month, this means you get $250 a week. If you can't even manage $300 a week then how-" I was interrupted by his outburst.

"Shut the fuck up! I am here to ask for money, not hear you lecture me." He screamed.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. "Whatever you say but I am not giving you any money."

"How about $100? I really need it for emergency." He asked, looking very desperate.

I rolled my eyes. How many times do I have to reject until it gets it into his thick skull that I am not giving him any money?

"When I said no it means no. And what emergency will you have huh? To satisfy your needs?"  I mocked.

"Just this once. I promise there is no next time." He said and I could tell he was an inch away from losing his patience. I was still quite impressed how he hasn't exploded from all my rejections.

"If I give it to you once, there will be a next time. Now, would you excuse me, I have something on." I said as I was going to push past him when a punch was threw onto my face, making me stumble back.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted, holding the corner of my lips that got hit.

"Is it that difficult to give me $100? I know you are rich just give me the money and I will disappear. You are not going anywhere if I don't get my money." He said through gritted teeth.

I briefly glanced at my watch and realised I was running late for my date with Chanyeol. I reluctantly grabbed my wallet and took a two 50 dollar notes. He grabbed for the notes but I held it tightly.

"This is the first and the last time you come to ask me for money. Do you understand? I don't ever want to see you again." I said and he just grab the money and left.

A sigh escape through my lips as I stepped out of my house and went to my car. Why is it that getting rid of him is so difficult?

*****

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I reached the restaurant Chanyeol had texted me.

He smiled and shook his head. "It's ok. It's my pleasure to wait for such a pretty man."

I stared at him in disbelief. "What am I going to do with your cheesiness?"  I sighed and he laughed.

"Wait, why is there a bruise on your lips?" He frowned as he said that, leaning closer to take a look.

Shit, it must be because of that asshole.  I pretended to be shock as I took out my phone to check how bad the bruise is. Luckily , it wasn't that bad so I quickly thought of something to tell him. I still didn't want to tell him about my father yet. Or at least until I settled everything.

"Ah... I was rushing to get ready since I realised I was late and knocked my lips on the urm... door by accident. Yeah the door." I came up with the lamest excuse which I literally face palmed myself after I said that. I mean, who the else bangs their lips on the door? Gosh if Chanyeol believes that, I swear he is a dummy but at the same time I really hope he believes it too.

"Oh... why am I not surprised?" Chanyeol laughed. Ok,my conclusion: My Chanyeol is a dummy. How the hell can he believe such story?!

"What do you mean by that, Mr Park Chanyeol?" I said as I squinted my eyes.

"Hm, I means you are super clumsy." Chanyeol laughed.

"Hey, it not my fault that the whole world hates me and always conspire against me right?" I said sarcastically.

"But I can't beat up the world for hurting my precious lil baby right?" Chanyeol played along, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said and that's when the food was served. I stared at the food, it seemed like Chanyeol had ordered all my favourite for me. One reason why I love him so much.

After I finished eating my dessert, I was full. "Gosh, I don't think I can eat any more." I let out a breath as I patted my stomach.

Chanyeol chuckled. "I will be in shock if you still can eat." Hm, he should be. After all, I ate like a lot. I even took his portion. Well, you can't blame me right? Who can resist food when it is so tempting?

Silence consumed us but it was a comfortable silence. We were sitting there since I was still too full and didn't want to move at all.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said as he broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"This is for you." He said as he took out a velvet box. I stared at him in confusion as I took the box. Opening it, a silver necklace with the letters 'C x B " was on it. It was beautiful.

"I got this specially made for you in London." Chanyeol said as I was rendered speechless.

"T-thank you." I managed to utter after some time. "I really love it." I said and Chanyeol grinned.

He walked over and helped me put it on. "It suits you perfectly." He whispered into my ears after he was done. I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Thank you." I said again.

After we paid, Chanyeol managed to somehow convince me to sleepover at his house so here I was in his car. I was still happily fiddling with my necklace and I could tell Chanyeol was happy to see me liking it so much.

"Yah, do you like it that much?"

I turned to him and nodded. "Of course! I love anything that is from you."

"But you like it so much that you are forgetting about me." Chanyeol pouted and I laughed.

"Who says? I love you so so much that words can't do my love for you any justice." I said and leaned over to kiss him quickly. After all, he was still driving.

After a while, we reached his house and we went in after parking the car.

I was changing out into Chanyeol clothes which would be more comfortable than jeans when  pair of arms snaked around me as Chanyeol placed his head on my shoulders.

"Can we?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I fucking knew this would happen." I muttered but still nodded. After all, both of us wanted each other.

He lifted me off the ground once he got my permission and placed me on the bed. He connected our lips as I closed my eyes, getting lost in the moment. And for the rest of the night, all that was heard were just moans and the sound of skin slapping.

Well, I believe you know what happened.

Ok im sorry... but i dun rlly wanna write smut so...
but yes i updated again yay