Chapter 14

Baekhyun POV

"Hey Baek! You wanna go eat lunch?" Chanyeol appeared from behind and asked me. I finished typing the remaining words before nodding my head.

"Yeah sure! Let's go." I said and walked to the cafeteria with Chanyeol. There wasn't muhh people since it was way past the lunch time.

We found a sit and sat down, eating in silence. It's was a comfortable silence. Then, Kyungsoo's words flashed in my head. Should I really confess to him? But it would ruin our friendship if he rejects me.

Whatever its all or nothing

"Uh... Chanyeol?"

"Hm?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Hmm.... Yeah. Why?" Chanyeol thought for a moment before answering.

"I just wanted to have dinner with you. I have something to tell you then." I said and he nodded.  "Alright."

********

I was excited and nervous as the time ticked by, nearing to dinner.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Chanyeol ask as he stood beside my desk. I nodded and packed up my stuff.

We walked down to the lobby to our cars. "So... Where do you want to go?" Chanyeol asked. Oh crap, I didn't even think about it.

"Uh... I don't know. Do you have any place in mind?"

Chanyeol thought for a while. "Not really. Let's just go to a random western restaurant?" He suggested and I nodded in agreement.

"Chanyeol oppa!" A voice came from nowhere. Chanyeol looked up and a girl came walking towards us.

"Oh Eunsol!" Chanyeol's face lit up when he saw her. I stared at the girl. I felt uneasy seeing her around. Jealousy? Most probably. I mean, she is really pretty, has a good body so yeah.

"Baek, this is Eunsol and Eunsol this is Baekhyun." Chanyeol introduced. I faked a smile and nodded my head at her.

"Hi."

She smiled back and answered a hi.

"Ah! She is my girlfriend." My heart dropped as he said the words I dreaded the most. Why? I just stared at the both of them, tears welling up my eyes, blurring my vision slowly.

No. I can't break down in front of Chanyeol. Hold your tears Baekhyun. Hold your tears.

I forced a smile. "Ah... Why didn't you tell me? How long have you guys been dating?" I said, trying my very best to hold back the loads of tears.

"Heh. We just dated a few days ago and you are the first one I told since you are my best friend! Even Kyungsoo doesn't know yet." Chanyeol said. Ouch, so I am friendzoned now huh?

"Haha... I should feel honoured right?" I joked, pretending to laugh.

"Pfft of course!" Chanyeol laughed. "I invited her to have dinner with us so that you guys can get to know each other more. Is that ok?" Chanyeol asked. I saw hope in his eyes. I didn't want to reject him but I don't think I can hold back for so long.

"Actually, I would love to but... I uh... Realised that I have something on so... Bye! Enjoy your date!" I said smiling and quickly turned around to leave.

Chanyeol POV

"Actually, I would love to but... I uh... Realized that J have something on so... Bye! Enjoy your date!" Baekhyun said and quickly left me there frozen. Wait what?

This is weird. He was the one that wanted this dinner but now he says he have something on? Maybe he is feeling unwell? Ah it must be! Then I better go check on him.

"I'll go after him." I said to Eunsol, before trying to chase after him. But Eunsol grabbed my arm, stopping me. I turned my head and looked at her confused.

"Let him be. I guess he has something urgent? Come on, let's go for dinner!" Eunsol said and dragged me to the car. I was still worried about Baekhyun but still followed Eunsol.

Baekhyun POV

Once I was out of his sight, I broke into a run. I let my tears fall freely down my cheeks. Why? Why must he introduce his girlfriend? If I didn't know maybe it would be better? Giving me false hope that he would love me might be better?

I love you so much but you cannot feel it.

What more must I do to make you notice my infinite love towards you?

I give you everything, my heart, but yet you broke it into pieces.

My life revolves around you but now your gone from me.

Then is my life now meaningless?

If so.... for whom exactly am I living for?

Another update for you guys cuz my tests are over!! And my holidays are coming!! Can't wait altho there is still gonna be a shit ton of homework. Hahah