Chapter 49

Baekhyun was rubbing his eyes as he walked down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen to get a drink when he saw Taeyeon already there cooking.

"Uh? You are already awake?" He questioned as he walked over to peer at what she was cooking.

"Ah, I just started." Taeyeon explained and Baekhyun just yawned.

"Oh, then call me when you're done. I'm going back to sleep." Baekhyun said as he stretched his arms and walked back to his room groggily.

"Gosh, you're such an lazy ass." Taeyeon mumbled to herself as she cooked.

"Baekhyun oppa? Yah, the breakfast is done. Oppa! Wake up!" Taeyeon shouted as Baekhyun began to stir in his sleep.

He finally pried open his eyes, after like million years. "Really? Ok, I'll go down soon." He mumbled and sat up. Taeyeon just nodded and went out.

"Come sit. I already took yours to the table." Taeyeon said the moment she saw Baekhyun walking out. Baekhyun nodded and went over to plop down on the chair. He just took the fork and started eating.

"Hm, this is nice." He said with his mouth full. Taeyeon just smiled and continued eating. "Oh, I'm going to go to Kyungsoo's house today. You know my best friend?" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded.

"Mhm, you mention his name before."

"So... I guess you can explore the neighbour today yourself or something. Oh, there's a shopping mall nearby here, you can go shop there!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he remembered there was a shopping mall under construction when he left. It should be done by now.

"Yeah ok. I'll just walk around here and shop!" Taeyeon said happily.

Baekhyun just chuckled. "Yah, don't get lost kay?"

Taeyeon frowned and pouted. "Yah oppa, can you not always think that I'll get lost? First, this is Korea and I can speak Korean. Secondly, there is something called google maps? And lastly, I think you should know that my sense of direction is like way better than yours."

Baekhyun laughed. "Alright, fine." He said and rolled his eyes. He stood up and placed the plate in the sink and was about to wash it when Taeyeon stopped him

"Oppa, just leave it there. I'll wash it together with mine." Baekhyun nodded and muttered a thanks before going into his room to change.

"Bye, I'm going now!" Baekhyun shouted from the door.

"Alright! Bye!" Taeyeon responded.

Standing outside Kyungsoo's door, Baekhyun was feeling very excited. Well, who wouldn't? he hasn't seen his best friend since 3 years ago. He pressed the doorbell and waited patiently for him to get the door.

When the door opened, it revealed a shirtless Jongin who was probably only half awake. "Hm, hello. Who are you?" Jongin asked with his eyes still closed. Baekhyun frowned.

"Yah, you brat. Is this how you greet your hyung?" Baekhyun squinted his eyes at Jongin.

"Huh? What hyung?" Jongin asked as he finally opened his eyes. The moment he saw Baekhyun, he frozed. He blinked again and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh. My . god. Is it really you?" Jongin asked in disbelief and Baekhyun just nodded his head smugly. "Holy... hyung you're back!" Jongin squealed.

"Yeah, aren't you going to let me in?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ah, right. Heh." Jongin rubbed his nape and stepped back, letting Baekhyun in. "Kyungie! Baekhyun's here!" Jongin shouted as Kyungsoo came running out of the kitchen.