Chapter 10

Ok so basically this whole chapter will mainly be on Baekhyun explaining to Kyungsoo on what happen during the past 4 years so I will just put it in a conversation style.

Baekhyun POV

I walked quickly to the cafe where I had arranged to meet Kyungsoo. I was already a little late and I know that Kyungsoo didn't like people being late. Gosh, I should seriously take care of my oversleeping habit.

"Hey Baek!" Kyungsoo waved at me the moment I stepped into the cafe. I walked towards the table and plopped myself down.

"Sorry that I'm late." I apologised.

"That's ok" Kyungsoo replied smiling.

"Sir, what would you like to have?" The waiter asked me.

"Urm... just orange juice will be fine." I answered and the waiter nodded.

KS: So.... ready to explain?

I let out a chuckle and nodded.

BH: It's going to be long so don't get bored.

KS: Whatever just start.

BH: So after I left, I woke up finding myself in a hospital. My aunt was there and she told me that I was in the hospital for 100 days. At first, I thought it was just a dream I had made but everything felt so real so I gave myself hope.

KS: So what happen to your father?

BH: Yah! Be patient!

KS: Okok, please continue sir

I rolled my eyes at the childish Kyungsoo.

BH: My aunt told me that I was found unconscious in the tunnel while my father was arrested for child abuse. She told me that she will be taking care of me but in one condition: I had to leave to America. Well, because my aunt had her business in America that's why. And obviously, I was very disappointed because that meant that I had to wait till I come back to Korea before I have the chance to meet Chanyeol.

I paused for a while as I took of sip of my orange juice while Kyungsoo was trying to digest everything I had just said.

BH: Ok so moving on. In America, My aunt took great care of me so that's how I became a lawyer. But before that, I always had nightmare every night and my had a huge phobia of shoutings and violence. I was also very afraid of men that were around my father's age since I was very traumatised by him. My aunt noticed it and sent my for treatment. After about a year of treatment, I got better. I was no longer afraid of those men and shouting. But I hated violence and when I see people getting bullied or punching someone, I get very scared. I am guessing it might stay with me for life. I'm not sure but the doctor says it will take time for me to get over it completely.

KS: Hey Baek, it's fine. I am sure it will go away soon alright?

I smiled at Kyungsoo's words and nodded.

BH: Thanks. Anyways, I came back to Korea once I could and applied for a job. And amazingly, on my first day of work, I bumped into Chanyeol. I thought that we were really meant to be but when he said he didn't know me, my heart shattered into pieces. I just...

Tears welled up in my eyes and pricked them. Kyungsoo looked at me as he held my hand.

KS: It's alright Baek

BH: I just don't get why I must be the one who always suffer. Haven't god punished me enought by giving me an abusive father?

Tears just streamed down my cheeks as I continued to cry. It just hurt so badly. The one person you loved so much don't remember you.

KS: Baek, I am sure he will get his memory back soon alright?

BH: I hope so. But talking about his memory, how did he get into a car accident?

Kyungsoo sighed before explaining.

KS: The day you left, he read your letter and broke down. He was crying non stop and refused to believe everything. No matter how I comforted him, he just didn't care. He kept shouting your name but obviously nothing worked. He refused to believe that you left so he pushed me and ran out of the house. That's how it happened.

I frozed when Kyungsoo finished explaining everything. Chanyeol got into an car accident because of me. Everything was because of me. I am seriously a jinx to everyone who loves me, my mother and Chanyeol.

BH: It's all my fault. Kyungsoo, it's all my fault

Kyungsoo shook his head and came over to hug me.

KS: Baek, don't say that. Nothing is your fault. You need to be strong, there are more obstacles waiting for you ahead.

BH: Kyungsoo, I am tired. Everything is so difficult to bear.

KS: No, you can't give up just like this. You went through so much, it doesn't make sense to just give up after everything.

BH: Chanyeol said that he had images flashing through his head when we were ice skating yesterday. It was because we had went ice skating together before but the problem is he doesn't see me. He says that the guy's face that he saw was blurry. Kyungsoo, do you know how pain my heart was when he said that? I was hopeful for a moment but everything was crashed the next second.

KS: What?! He said he remembered something?

BH: Yeah why?

KS: I-its just that Chanyeol had never remembered anything for the past 4 years and now he finally did! Baek, he remembered something when he was with you!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was the one that made him remember something! Was this hope?

KS: See, you can't give up now. Although there are many obstacles now, but your love will only grow stronger through these obstacles.

I nodded. I will do whatever it takes for Chanyeol to remember me. Not matter how long it might take.

As the saying goes, when a door closes, another will open......

Can Chanyeol really remember me?

Yo peeps! How are you guys doing? And yes I updated yay! And now you guys finally know what happened over the past 4 years hehe lol hope it wasn't too boring!!! Ok I'm trying my best but I know there isn't really much exciting stuff ot anything yet.

Anyways, that's all from me! Bye~