Chapter 23

Chanyeol's POV

"STOP! IT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted at Eunsol.

"C-Chanyeol..." Baekhyun stammered. He looked very shocked to see me here. I was actually looking for him since he had went to the toilet for so long and at the same time take a breather. Who knew I would stumbled upon Eunsol's confession?

"Why... why are you here?"Eunsol asked, looking quite shocked to see me too.

"Doesn't concern you." I replied coldly.

"D-did you h-hear everything?" Baekhyun asked, his voice shaking.

"Yes, I heard everything." I deadpanned. I was actually very hurt inside but I didn't want to show it to Eunsol.

"Then that's great. Everything ends here, saves everyone's time." Eunsol said and I just stared at her.

"So when you said you had a lot of work and couldn't visit my father in the hospital was a lie." I said and she nodded. Then I contiued, "When I called you during the funeral, your moans were because you were busy fucking someone." And again she nodded shamelessly.

I let out a chuckle. "How naive I was to actually trust a slut huh?" I said and Eunsol rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say Park Chanyeol. And enjoy your time with Baekhyun. " Eunsol said and pulled the man beside her.

Once she was out of sight, I turned and left with tears in my eyes. I could hear Baekhyun calling me but I ignored it. I don't want him to see me like this. How could she just say that in front of me without any shame? All this while I loved her to bits and she cheated on me?

I don't want to think about any of these anymore. I walked to the bar and ordered a bottle of wine. Just for tonight, I am going to get wasted.

Baekhyun POV

Chanyeol walked to the bar and ordered a bottle of wine. I sighed. Why must he hear everything? He looked so depressed right now and I don't know what I can do.

Now that he has broken up with Eunsol meant that I stand a chance. I know I shouldn't feel happy but I couldn't help but felt a little elated. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and focused on how I should comfort him. He was downing everything quickly. At this rate, he will probably get drunk soon.

I walked to him and sat on the high seat. "Chanyeol?"

"Leave me alone." He shouted over the blaring music.

"No I am not leaving you alone." I insisted.

"Do whatever you want." He said and continued to drink. I stared at him not knowing what to say. I wasn't good at comforting people.

After drinking a few more glass, he suddenly broke down.

"Why? Why must it be her? I loved her so much do you know? Baekhyun, I love her so much." Chanyeol cried, letting everything out. My heart hurts so much hearing those words from him. From someone I love.

"Baekhyun, it hurts. My heart, it hurts so much." He continued crying.

I tried my best to hold back my tears. "I understand." I said and he shook his head.

"No.... No you don't understand. You never experienced love before. You don't understand." Chanyeol said and I just nodded at whatever he said.

How can I not understand when I am suffering way more than you? I understand this pain much more than you do. Why? Because you are the one hurting me. Seeing you being all lovey dovey with Eunsol, seeing your lips touch hers, hearing you say you love her so much. All of this... it all hurts.

"It's all your fault Baekhyun. If you never got into the hospital, I would have proposed to her long time ago. Then maybe it wouldn't end up like this!" Chanyeol suddenly shouted at me. I was shocked at his suddenly changed of behaviour.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as his words replayed in my head. It was all my fault everything turned out like this? So maybe I really am the cause of everything. "I'm sorry Chanyeol." I apologised.

He didn't answer and just continued drinking. More than half the bottle was gone. I snatched away his glass, stopping him from drinking. "Chanyeol, stop."

"No! I want more! " He slurred then giggled, obviously drunk.

"Fine, then I will drink with you." I said pouring one glass for myself and downing it in one shot. My throat burns but I ignored it.

"Yes! That's my best friend!" Chanyeol said and laughed, completely forgetting what he had said earlier.

After the bottle finished, he was dead drunk. And I was of course still sober since my tolerance was quite high.

I dragged Chanyeol into my car and brought him home. I was panting by the time I reached my house. After unlocking, I dragged him in and dump him on my bed. Gosh, he was heavy.

I removed his shoes first then pulled him to lie down properly when he pulled me onto the bed. "Chan....Chanyeol?" I stammered as his face was just inches away from mine. I stared into his hazel brown eyes, mesmerised by it.

"Eunsol said it is hard to get into my pants and she is dead wrong." That was what Chanyeol said before I felt his lips on mine.

I pushed him away and stared at him. "What... what are you doing?" I panted.

"You love it didn't you?" He smirked. I knew he was drunk but I had to admit I loved it. He came forward and locked our lips together again.

This time, I saw lust in his eyes. Purely lust. I knew this was just going to be something Chanyeol will regret tomorrow morning but who gives a fuck right now? I want him and this might be my only chance....

Omg why do I feel like this story is getting a little crappy lol maybe becuz my brain is dying from school hahaha its rotting from all the testssss
Anyways, i promise i will post the next chapter soonnn like rlly soon cuz im already halfway done with it hehe