Chapter 33

"Channie, we haven't bathe yet. " Baekhyun said panting.

"Chanyeol smirked. "Doesn't matter, we're going to get dirty anyways. "

With thag said, Chanyeol connected their lips again.  His hands roaming freely under the thin clothing of Baekhyun. Chanyeol then quickly removed Baekhyun's shirt as he moved down to suck on Baek's neck.

Baekhyun let out moans of pleasure as his hands made his way to Chanyeol's shirt, removing it. His eyes glued to the well build toned abs.

Chanyeol rolled his hips against Baekhyun, grinding their member as Baekhyun let out a moan. Sliding off Baekhyun pants, leaving his boxer as the only material. Chanyeol also quickly took of his pants as he leaned back down to play with Baekhyun's nipples.  He squeezed them between his fingers as Baekhyun moaned at the waves of pleasure.

Chanyeol could feel his member getting harder woth each moan let out by the sinfully beautiful being beneath him. Chanyeol then went to suck on evety part of Baekhyun, leaving countless love marks around.

His fingers nimbly went to the hem of Baekhyun's boxers, removing them swiftly. Baehkyun blushed as he felt Chanyeol's intense stare on his body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Chanyeol said huskily as he removed his own boxer since it was too tight for his growing member.

He went down to suck on Baekhyun's member making him moan in pure pleasure. He bobbed his head up and down, occasionally stroking it. Baekhyun moaned loudly and Chanyeol was getting very turned on.

Chanyeol took in all of Baekhyun's member in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down faster. His groaned vibrated sending tingles  on Baekhyun's member.

"Fuck...  I'm close... " Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol hollowed his cheeks and soon Baekhyun came. Chanyeol swallowed everything as he kissed Baekhyun,making him taste himself.

"Channie...  Can you...  Ahh...  Use your... " Baekhyun moaned in between his sentence.

"Use my what?" Chanyeol asked, smirking.

"Your tongue...  It was so good.. " Baekhyun said quickly, blushing immediately.

"Anything for you my baby boy. " Chanyeol smiled.

Chanyeol pulled Baek's ass closer to his face as he stuck his tongue in the pretty pink hole. He swirled his tongue around, eating Baekhyun out.

Baekhyun moaned even louder from the immense pleasure Chanyeol was giving him. Then without any warning, Chanyeol inserted two digits in Baek's tight pink hole.

Baekhyun gasped in pain but Chanyeol leaned down to kiss him, distracting him. "It'll be fine.  Relax baby. " Chanyeol said, in between the kiss.

Once Baekhyun was relaxed enough, Chanyeol began scissoring Baekhyun pinhole open for what was coming later. He then slowly added the third and fourth digit, preparing his little one. Baekhyun arched back as Chanyeol fingered him faster. Chanyeol removed his fingers right before Baekhyun could come and he whined at the loss of touch.

"Ride me baby. " Chanyeol said huskily. Baekhyun nodded as he climbed on top of Chanyeol, stroking his hard member before aligning it at his abused pink hole. He then slowly sink down as he moaned loudly when he was filled completely by Chanyeol's huge member.

Chanyeol groaned as Baekhyun started to bounce up and down, his ass slapping onto his balls. Baekhyun began to pick up his pace, bouncing even faster. Chanyeol held his hips, assisting him to slam down, causing his member to be deeper inside.

"Fuck! Ahh...  You're so...  Tight.!" Chanyeol moaned along with Baekhyun. Being impatient, Chanyeol tightened his grip on Baekhyun's hips, slamming him down faster and he himself began to thrust up into Baekhyun.

Baekhyun moaned out loud as his head dropped back and shouted. Baekhyun was feeling so much pleasure that he continued to increase his speed, bouncing against Chanyeol, meeting up with his thrust. His bangs was damp and sticking on his forhead as sweat trickled down his sideburns.

As Baekhyun rode Chanyeol harder and deeper, stretching his legs to gain more access, Baekhyun spreaded his cheeks and his hot breath tingling against Chanyeol neck. Chanyeol got very aroused and smashed his lips on Baekhyun aggressively, savoring Baekhyun.

Baekhyun began to slow down, feeling tired and Chanyeol could feel it. He flipped Baekhyun around with his member still in him, taking over the work.

Chanyeol hovered above him, spreaded his legs and started thrusting in faster.

"AHH! CHAN...  YEOL...  THERE...  FUCK!" Baekhyun screamed and Chanyeol knew he had hit the right place.

"FASTER!" Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol complied, sending him to cloud nine. Chanyeol picked up the pace, hitting Baekhyun's prostate with each thrust.

"AH...  GOD... FUCK.. CHANYEOL... MORE!" Baekhyun was a moaning mess. His teaes streaming down from the intense pleasure. Baekhyun could feel his climax coming close as his now stretched hole was clentching Chanyeol's member.

"FUCK! I'm going to...  To cum!" Baekhyun moaned aloud.

"Cum for me baby. " Chanyeol voice was hoarse.

With a high piched scream, Baekhyun came and not along after, Chanyeol spilled his hot seeds in Baekhyun's hole. Baekhyun clenched his ass to prevent cum from seeping out.

Chanyeol collapsed beside Baekhyun, both panting from the intense activity before. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun waist, pulling him closer . Baekhyun snuggled against his chest feeling tired snd sleepy.

"I told you we would get dirty." Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun let out a smile.

"I love you Channie. "

"I love you too. My Baekkie" Chanyeol said and planted a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead, both drifting off to dreamland.

Woohoo! Finished the smut. I swear I'm horrible in writing smut. I don't ever think I'm gonna write smut like ever lol

Anyways, a quick update here cuz my language papers and in about a week urgh and there's quite some stuff to memorise

Until next time~~