Chapter 4

Chanyeol POV

I was walking along the corridor to photocopy some files when I heard shouting in my boss office. I peered in and saw a familiar figure, Baekhyun

"It's so simple and yet you can get it wrong?! This is not the best solution for the client, go redo it!" Mr Lee, our boss, shouted and threw the file at Baekhyun.

Once the door opened, I went forward, wanting to comfort Baekhyun. He was shaking and tears threatening to fall.

"Baek, gwenchana?" I asked concernedly and he just nodding, not looking up.

"Hey, how about this? I help you with his?" I offered and he slowly lifted his head to look at me. I saw sparkles in his eyes as he nodded.

"Thank you so much Chanyeol!" He thanked immediately and I chuckled. We went to his desk, which was right beside mine. What a coincidence right? Haha

I took the file and analysed the case. It was a easy one. Well, maybe because he was new and not used to Mr Lee's style.

"Ok so basically, this client needs to get back his deposit right? But your method isn't really the best way to settle the conflict...." I slowly explained as he listened attentively and nodded his head once in a while.

After an hour, we finally finished everything and Baekhyun thanked me again. "Gomawo Chanyeol-ah. I should treat you to dinner to repay you. Are you free tonight?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrow and thought for a while before nodding my head.

"Yay! Ok then I will meet you at the lobby at 7?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yea sure! See you then!" I said and smiled.

******

Baekhyun POV

I packed up my stuff very quickly and went down to the lobby to wait for Chanyeol at 6:45pm. I didn't want to be late or have Chanyeol waiting for me.

After waiting a while, Chanyeol came. "Sorry I'm late." He said and I shook my head.

"No, it's just that I am early. Well, it's only 6:55 right? So technically, you are not late." I said and saw a smile crept on his face. 

"Ok. But where are we going?"

"Urm... I researched and many people said there is a restaurant nearby that has really good food. I have never been there before so let's go there and try out!" I said excitedly and dragged Chanyeol along with me.

Once we reached, I regretted my words. The restaurant looked so posh and I swear it was so quiet that you can only hear the music and the cutleries of people eating. The food must be freaking expensive too. I sighed. I am not even rich but I can't back out now right? I made a promise to Chanyeol.

Once we sat down, I quickly flipped through the whole menu. Oh. My. God. The prices for the food were so expensive! I will probably run out of money after this meal. Urgh!

Chanyeol seemed to have seen my frustration and spoke up. "Urm... Baek? I think it's too expensive. Why not we go somewhere else?"

"Ugh... Haha.... I-it's f-fine" I stuttered. No! It's not fine at all!

"Nah, I feel bad for eating such expensive food and making you pay. Come on, I know a place with cheap yet awesome food! It's definitely better than here!" Chanyeol said and stood up, dragging me out of the restaurant.

I just followed behind until we reach a street market. The smell of food attcked my nostrils first and then my stomach started growling.

"Seems like someone is hungry~" Chanyeol teased and I smacked his arm, pouting.

We walked around and bought whatever food that looked appealing to us. Which is almost everything. Hahaha

"Wah... Daebak!" I said and laughed as I eat every food that we bought. Chanyeol chuckled at my reaction.

"See! I told you it's cheap and delicious!" Chanyeol boasted.

"Yeah yeah. Mmm! Wah! This is even better!" I said and started gobbling down my food. Chanyeol laughed.

"Do you know that you are so cute?! Slow down, I don't want you to choke." Chanyeol teased. I froze and blushed. Did he just say I was cute?

"When I say slow down, I didn't mean you stop eating. You can continue eating you know?" Chanyeol said staring at me.

"Ah... Haha o-obviously I k-know..." I stuttered. Aish! Why am I even stuttering?! Stupid mouth!

*******

After we were done eating and shopping around, we decided to go home since it was getting late.

"Why don't I walk you home?" Chanyeol offered but I rejected. "Come on.... I want to know where you live. Pweaseee~" Chanyeol did it cutely and you know I cannot resist him right?

"Fine." I said and Chanyeol clapped in joy. I just smiled. I had missed his childish side.

We were walking when Chanyeol said that he needed to go to the toilet. "You wait here for a while. I think I ate too much." Chanyeol said, clutching his stomach and running of to the toilet. I chuckled. He probably went to a random shop to use their toilet.

As I was waiting, I suddenly felt someone grabbed my wrist and covered his hand on my mouth. I tried shouting but no sound came out. I was dragged into a nearby alley. I tried struggling but to no avail. I was too weak as usual.

Yay this chapter is like longer than the first few loll but yeah I am gonna hv like weekly test from now on for different subjects until the end of the year. Kinda :( and those test r like graded *cries*

But good news is.....
Exo is coming to sg on 3rd March and guess what?!!!!
My parents actually let me gooooo!!!!! Woohooo!!!! Omg though the ticketings dates and stuff havent been released but yassss I'm so so happy!!!! They had a condition tho, they said i couldnt buy standing pen and i hv no idea why lol but ok sorry for my overwhelming excitedness (lol is that even a word?)

But yeah, hope you guys enjoyed! Byeeee