Chapter 42

Chanyeol POV

"Hey Kyungsoo, I have reached already." I said into the phone the moment I reached Baekhyun's house. We were going to a picnic to hang out together and decided to meet at Baekhyun's house he was the one brunging all the food.

"Oh? You can go up first then. Jongin and I are reaching soon. Oh and I also prepared some food so you can tell that to Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said.

"Seems like we will have a lot of food huh?" I joked and I could hear Kyungsoo laughing.

"Anyways, you should go and help Baekhyun but please, I don't want to see you two making out when we reach or something." Kyungsoo teased and I rolled my eyes.

"No guarantee though. Eh wait, hang on, Baekhyun is calling." I said and answered.

"Hello?" I said but there was no reply.

"Baek?" Still no reply. I frowned.

"You fucking whore! How dare you call for help?" A shout was heard. I was confused. That definitely wasn't Baekhyun's voice. Wasn't this Baekhyun? I checked the caller ID and it did show Baekhyun.

"Help!" I heard a scream before a few a punches. I frozed when I heard Baekhyun's shout.

"Baek? Baek? Are you alright?" I asked frantically but he didn't answer. Fuck.

I ended the call with him. "Kyungsoo? I think Baek is in trouble. He was shouting for help." U said, panicking.

"What?!" Kyungsoo paused before gasping. "Holy shit! I think it's his father!"

My eyes widened when Kyungsoo said the word father. I cursed before ending the call and running up to his apartment since the god damn lift was too slow.

When I entered, the scene that greeted me left me in anger. Baekhyun's father kissing him while he was half naked. I clenched my fist and grabbed his father before punching the hell out of him.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you come back and try to rape Baekhyun?!" I shouted as he struggled under me.

After a few more punches, I stopped and ran to Baekhyun to help him up.

"Are you ok?" I asked as i help him put on his shirt but was suddenly pushed away by his father.

"You faggot! How dare you call him to help?" He shouted and grabbed me, starting to punching me. I curled into a ball, enduring the pain. I would do anything for Baekhyun.

He suddenly stopped and went into the kitchen. I tried to get up but to no avail. There was a sharp pain at my ribcage. My vision was turning red at the blood dripping down from head.

When he came out again, the shiny metal blade caught my eye. Shit

"You should have died like your mother! Worthless bitch!" His father shouted as he stumbled over to Baekhyun, pointing the knife at him.

I groaned as I got up, ignoring the pain. I had to do something. I limped to the kitchen, grabbed a knife. At that moment, anger clouded me. I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that I had to save gim no matter what.