Chapter 30

Kyungsoo POV

Butterflies were in my stomach as the make up artist was doing my make up. She did the finishing touches as my heart was pounding against my ribcage. "Thanks." I said when she finished and she smiled, bowed politely before leaving.

Once she left, I let out all the anxiety I had been keeping.  "Baek! I'm very nervous! What to do?" I whined. Baekhyun got up from his seat and walked towards me, placing his arm around me.

"Hey just relax ok?" He calmly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Aish! You don't understand what I am feeling!" I complained and stomped my feet in frustration.

"Hm whatever~" Baekhyun sang, teasing me.

"Wait till you get married to Chanyeol!" I said. I was going to run my fingers through my hair when Baekhyun shouted, making me jump up.

"No! Don't touch your hair!" He shouted and I froze in mid-air. "Don't you dare touch your hair and mess it up! I spent so long styling it!" He warned, trying to look fierce but failed.

I bursted out laughing. "Haha... Don't ever do that face again... Haha it looks so cuteee! Aww... You can't look fierce at all!" I continued laughing, hugging my stomach.

"What's so funny?" A voice suddenly said as I stopped and wiped my tears, looking at the direction the voice came from.

"Luhan!" I shouted in joy as the deer looking boy walked in. It's been quite some time since I last saw him. I ran gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Aigoo! Do you miss me that much?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Hi Baekhyun!" Luhan suddenly said. I broke the hug, turned back and saw Baekhyun smiling widely back. I stared at them confused. They knew each other? I mean, Luhan told me that he didn't know who Baekhyun was 3 years back! I should demand for some explanation later.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Luhan asked.

"Oh Kyungsoo is just being very nervous. He keeps whining. A side of him which I hardly see!" Baekhyun years and I scowled,making them laugh.

"Well I can only say good luck!" Luhan said and the thought of the wedding made my stomach uneasy again.

"Urgh! You two are of no help! Wait till you are married to Sehun!" I said angrily.

"Bye Mrs Kim! See you later!" Luhan said and ran away. I blinked a few times, digesting what he had just said. Mrs Kim? Did he just call me Mrs Kim? That son of a-

"Yah! I'm going to kill you later! Mark my words!" I shouted, hoping he can still hear me.

"Yeah yeah, like as if you've time for him later." Baekhyun said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll probably be inseparable from Jongin. Then go for your honeymoom, making love the whole night-"

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I shouted, cutting him off.

He shrugged and sat down, scrolling through his phone. Ahhhh! I swear Chanyeol did something to his brain.

*****

"The groom may now say his vow." The priest said and I stared at Jongin, heart beating wildly. He gave me a smile which I loved so much.

"Do Kyungsoo, I loved the moment I laid my eyes on you. I knew right there and then that you were the right one for me. It took my quite some time to win your heart but everything was worth the while. Going through so much with you just made our love stronger. I am willing to go through much more challenges laid ahead of us together. I promise that I will never leave because you are the most beautiful person in my eyes, in the past, now and forever. I love you so much." Jongin said and once he finished, my vision was blurred by the tears in my eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss." The priest said.

Jongin smiled sweetly, leaning in and connected our lips. I sank into the moment, enjoying every second of it. The cheers from everyone turned deaf in my ears as I kiss him back. I will never forget everything that happened. It will be the last thing I will ever forget.

He broke the kiss, leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you so much, Kim Kyungsoo."

I smiled, "I love you too Kim Jongin."

Baekhyun POV

Seeing the Kaisoo couple so loving made me smile unknowingly. As I was watching them, I felt a hand circle around me. I smiled and leaned on Chanyeol's chest.

"I feel happy seeing Kyungsoo happy." I said and Chanyeol nodded in consent.

"We will be like them right?" Chanyeol said and I stared into his eyes, nodding. I snuggled closer to him, feeling safe in his arms.

I really hope we would be happy like them.

Yay an update guys!
And another yay cuz kaisoo is finally together and married and living happily ever after.... hahaha ok anyways since I have got one week of school holiday, I will be updating another chapter sometime this week! I promise!! ><