Baekhyun smiled and extended his arms, expecting that he would receive a hug from his best friend. But instead, he received a punch in the stomach before he was pulled into a hug.

"Ouch!" Baekhyun groaned in pain as Kyungsoo hugged him. "Ah, what was that?!" Baekhyun whined as he looked at Jongin who shrugged.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo! What was that for?!" He shouted.

Kyungsoo broke the hug and glared at him. "For leaving your best friend alone for 3 fricking years!" Kyungsoo shouted and Baekhyun chuckled.

"But now I'm back aren't I?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and brought him to the sofa.

"You are going to tell me everything that happened for the last 3 years. Oh and before I forget, when did you come back?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Urm, yesterday?"

"Yesterday?! Why didn't you tell us? We could have fetch you from the airport!" Kyungsoo shouted, again.

"Well... I just wanted it to be a surprise. And don't say that I didn't tell you, I kinda... well..... met Chanyeol yesterday..." Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

"Wait what?"

"Urm yeah..."

"Ok, I want everything in details." Kyungsoo said as he leaned back into the couch, making himself comfortable. "Oh, and before that, Kim jongin, could you go put on some clothes? We have a guest here." Kyungsoo said and glared at his husband.

Jongin groaned and walked into the room. "Gosh, didn't know that brat had such nice abs." Baekhyun said.

"Thanks hyung! I heard that!" He shouted and Baekhyun chuckled. "It's true tho! Seems like you've been working out! If you weren't married to Kyungsoo, I might consider you!" Baekhyun shouted back, joking.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, are you flirting with my husband?" Kyungsoo sounded a little pissed.

Baekhyun smirked. "Hmm... maybe?"

"Yah!" Kyungsoo shouted and Baekhyun laughed. Once Jongin got back, Baekhyun begin speaking.

"Well, first of all, you should know that I have a girlfriend." Baekhyun started and the couple looked at Baekhyun in shock.

".... Why...." Kyungsoo muttered and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"I thought you were gay." Kyungsoo suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"Haha, he was just trying to say that he thought you still liked Chanyeol." Jongin immediately explained.

"I... well... to be honest, I don't know." Baekhyun stuttered.

"Anyways, I'll just started on how we got together." Baekhyun said and started explaining.

"So... do you even have feelings for her?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No... I mean, I only like her as a younger sister. I don't think I can see her romantically. I don't know." Baekhyun sighed. "And um... do you smell something burning?"

"Burning? No? What can be burning? You're so funny- OH MY GOD! MY FOOD! SHIT!" Kyungsoo shouted as he stood up and ran to the kitchen, leaving Baekhyun and Jongin laughing.

"MY FOOD! NOOO! STUPID FIRE! HOW CAN YOU BURN MY FOOD!URGH!...." And a string of curses came from the kitchen, making the two in the living room laugh even harder.

"Urm... hyung." Jongin said as Baekhyun wiped his tears from laughing too much.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... do you still like Chanyeol?" Jongin asked seriously.

"I ... I don't know... I- I" Baekhyun trailed off.

"It's not that you don't know. It's just that your heart tells you yes and yet your mind says no right?" Jongin asked and Baekhyun nodded, not even surprised Jongin can tell how he feels.

"Hyung, then follow your heart. Even if you end up hurt, you wouldn't regret."Jongin said and Baekhyun looked away.

"yeah, seriously, just follow what your heart says. Don't think too much when it comes to love." Kyungsoo said as he walked out of the kitchen. "Besides, you are so dumb that half the time you can't listen to your brain"

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo you ass!" Baekhyun shouted and Kyungsoo laughed.

"Hey but seriously, I know you still love Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun bit his bottom lips.

"I don't know yet. I'm confused."

"Hyung, it's not that your are confused. You are just pushing back all your feelings. You're denying your feelings towards Chanyeol. If not, you wouldn't look so down everytime we talk about Chanyeol. You're not even over him." Jongin said and Baekhyun remained silent because he knew Jongin was right. Even if he wanted to run away, he knew that he couldn't deny what he felt towards Chanyeol.

"Anyways, let's not talk about upsetting stuff. As for Chanyeol and your feelings, it's all up to you. We can only help you to realise your feelings for him, that's all. Now, let's go shopping and hang out, ok?" Kyungsoo suggested.

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. The both of them stood up and Jongin was following behind when Kyungsoo turned around and stopped him. "Wait, you are not coming with us. It's just a best friend outing." Kyungsoo said and Jongin pouted.

"Fine. And Baekhyun, please restrict him from spending too much money. He is crazy when he really decides to shop. The last time he shopped, he maxed out my credit card!" Jongin complained and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Alright!" He promised and the both of them went out.

"Hey,I'll buy you anything you want today." Kyungsoo offered as he was driving.

"Really?! Anything I want?!" Baekhyun smiled brightly.

"Mhm! Anything you want!" Kyungsoo assured and Baekhyun cheered.

"Yes! I love you Kyung! You're the best!" Baekhyun shouted and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Opps, seems like Jongin's credit card is a goner!" Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo laughed.