"T-tell him w-what?" Kyungsoo acted innocent.

"Tsk! You know what I am saying. What reason did you tell him? That I am in the hospital?"

"Ah... I just told him that I was visiting you when I saw you fainted in your house. I said that you didn't have enough sleep and not eat enough. I mean, it was the least serious reason why you would fainted. I had to come up with this last minute so yeah." Kyungsoo explained.

"Ok... And he actually believed it?!"I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I mean, why not. I was such a good liar." Kyungsoo self praised. I rolled my eyes.

"Well... He has seen me sleeping alot quite a few times." I said awkwardly.

"What?! What did you not tell me?" Kyungsoo squinted his eyes at me.

"There was once we were supposed to go hang out together and I totally forgot about it and overslept. Then there was another time when he came over suddenly and I was awoken by him. I thought it was 8am and it turns out to be 1pm. So yeah, he should know I love sleeping. Oh and I thought he knew I eat alot. I mean, I always eat alot and love eating whenever we go out together. So I don't get why he actually believed it." I reasoned out.

Kyungsoo slowly nodded. "Gullible I would say." And we both laughed.

"Oh ya! How are you and Kai? Have you two made up?" I asked and Kyungsoo looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked when I don't get why he look so shock.

"Did you just ask me if I made out with Kai?!" He asked and I laughed. So he heard wrongly.

"No! I asked if you made up. U-P up." I purposely emphasis on 'p'. "But I don't mind knowing if you guys did make out." I teased him and he smacked me on my arms.

"Yah! That's not how you treat a person lying in the hospital!" I shouted and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I did make up with Kai and you know what?" Kyungsoo paused which I answered immediately. "Nope, I don't know." I said and received a glare from him. "Ok sorry."

Kyungsoo lifted his right hand and showed me. There was a ring on his finger! "Omo! A ring?!" I gasped in shock.

He nodded happily. "Yeap! He proposed to me!"

"Wahhh! Congratulations!" I said and hugged him. "Remember to invite me to your wedding!"

"Of course! You are my bestest friend! Who else would I invite if not you?" Kyungsoo said smiling.Seriously? Bestest friend? That word don't even exist.

"Your family, relatives, friends-" I was interrupted by him.

"I didn't mean it literally Baekhyun." Kyungsoo laughed and I chuckled.

As we were laughing, the door slided opened which revealed Chanyeol. He was holding quite a few plastic bags and was panting a little. He came in and removed the hospital food while placing the food he bought on the table. I opened everything and was shocked at the amount of food he bought.

"Omg, why did you buy so much food?" I asked Chanyeol and he just smiled.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just bought different stuffs." He explained. Kyungsoo and I laughed.

"Ok, enjoy your food then Baekhyun. I get going now. I have a date with my Nini. Bye!" Kyungsoo said and left.

"I can't finish everything you know?"

Chanyeol smiled and said, "I will just eat whatever you can't finish."

"What? You haven't had dinner? It's already so late. Come on, sit down and eat together." I offered, gesturing him to sit.

"It's alright. You can eat first." Chanyeol shook his head. I glared at him. "No.You sit down now and eat." I demanded and Chanyeol just nodded.

I tried to pick up the chopsticks to use it but my wrist was hurting very badly. I guess the wound is still quite deep, considering the fact that I tried to die. I tried to pick up the food but it kept dropping.

"Uh? You have a injury on your wrist? What happened?" Chanyeol asked once he noticed my wrist. Shit, what am I supposed to say?

"I was urm... holding a glass cup when I felt dizzy so I uh... dropped it. I think when I fainted, my wrist was accidentally cut by it?" I came up with the lamest excuse ever.

"Oh... be careful next time. Come on, let me feed you. I don't think you can eat with your left hand right?" Chanyeol said and fed me. I was quite reluctant but gave in eventually.I tried to hold back my tears, seeing him care for me. Tears of happiness? I don't know.

Why care for me and give me hope when you are going to leave me the next moment?

I am so sorry that this chapter ends kinda abruptly. I am just so tired after writing the beginning. It's probably one of the longest chapter I have written.

Anyways, school's been really hectic and I think its just gonna get worst :(
But guys!! I am getting into stray kids recently!! Anybody here is a stan of them? Hahaha just thought that I'll ask

I hv been really happy to see you guys commenting and it really gives me the motivation to write more for you guys!! Thank you 😘😘