thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky

Start from the beginning

"That's the thing I don't think he'll be my coach next year. I'm sure he'll be back on the ice and he'll be focus on his career than help a weak girl like me." I know for sure that Viktor only took this season off for my brother. I'm guessing it's because of that night which Yuuri has no memory of what happened.

"Well if you need a coach for next year you can call me I only agreed to coach Yuri this year. I don't know if he would want me to coach him again for next year." I smiled.

"He might the time we talk he does respect you and Yakov a lot. Only he expresses it in his own way which is his rebellious aditutted." She holds in her laughter knowing it was true about Yuri.

"Well, I guess you helped him try to control that temper. He keeps telling us your very close friend and I guess he doesn't want you to hate him." She said. I feel happy to know he accepts me as a friend but I'm also sad that I'm just a friend.

'So I'm only a friend I shouldn't expect much after all.' I looked out the window again and see were almost at the hotel.

"A word of advice when you hide your feelings don't let them see your eyes. It's pretty obvious what you think just by looking at them." Lilia said which caused me to flinch. As we arrive she paid the driver and we went in and got in the elevator. The dead silence was really uncomfortable to be around.

"Am I that obvious with my feelings?"

"At first I wasn't sure but when he talks to you your eyes seem to gain life. It only happens to be around Yuri which is why I didn't ask around you. You care about him to the point you wouldn't tell him just to save his career." She said her eyes seem to warm up not like the first day we met.

"Yeah I do care about him a lot I want him to be happy so I'll sacrifice my happiness for him. So as long as he's happy then I am too even if I end up broken." She pulled me in to hug me which I was grateful.

'I guess Lilia accepts me since I don't intend to hold Yuri back. All I want is just to be at his side even if I'm just a friend.'

Yuri POV

We finally arrive at the hotel to pick her up. I told my grandpa that I'll go and get her hopefully she's alright. As I got in the elevator I saw the piggy at the elevator apologizing to everyone for the unexpected hugs yesterday.

'He's a strange one no doubt about it but I do respect him in a way.' I got in the elevator and press the number for moya malen'kaya mysh'. As I waited I looked at the time it wasn't late it was bearly 8. As the doors open I went to her door and knocked three times.

'Come on Yuri don't be nervous it's not a date though I wish it was.' Her door open and I saw she changed her clothes.

' Her door open and I saw she changed her clothes