Imagine-16 Roadtrip 5 way

Mikey's POV
I was at my mom's place with the boys for a while just fooling around a bit just the usual stuff we do together, until my mom had to blow it to ask me about the boys I liked wich caused the attention from the others.

Earlier.

"Hey Mikey? Is you're mom really okay with us being there?" Rye asked me as Andy was driving us to Bristol my own town. "She's totally cool with it, only she asked to not make at noise complains." I said to Rye giving him a smile such he also returned melting me immediately. "We're almost there guys!" Andy announced as we turned into a very familiar neighbourhood. Once the car stopped I got out fastly hugging my mom tightly as she already stood outside. "It is so wonderful to have you back for a while." My mom says hugging me "Missed you to mom." I mumble softly, my mom and I both pull out of the hug as the other's greet her.

I grabbed my suitcase and went inside with Brooklyn behind me "Hey Mikey? Can we talk please?" He asked me as his face got red "Yeah sure we can." I told him as I sat down at the kitchen table. "Oh sweetie you're sister asked me to ask you something." My mom said as she and the others entered the room. I looked up curious "What is it?" I asked her "Did you made a move on the boys you like?" She asked me, my eyes widened at this as I tried to answer but nothing came out. "Mikey? I thought you where gonna tell them you like them?" My mom said asking me in total confusing as why I was silently and having a mental battle in my head. I stood up as I felt my tears burn behind my eyes and ran out off the house immediately going somewhere that always made me calm.

Brooklyn's POV

Mikey just ran out of the house leaving all of us shocked "Miss can you tell is who he likes?" Andy spoke up after at least 5 minutes "I can yes." Mikey's mom said "I'm going to find Mikey." I said leaving the house. It was pretty cold outside wich worried me about Mikey since he left without a coat. "MIKEY!!" I yelled as I looked around for the black haired boy, I heard someone sob a little and I immediately recognised it as Mikey's. I ran towards the sound and saw Mikey sitting against a rock, legs pulled against his chest, sobbing silently.

"Mikey?" I slowly asked him as I sat next to him "Go away Brooklyn I'm a monster, a disgusting piece." Mikey said tears flowing down his cheeks, I slowly placed a hand on his cheeks caressing it slowly as I dried his tears. "You're not a disgusting piece or a monster. You Mikey Cobban are one of the most beautiful persons I've ever met, you're kind, funny, smart, carrying just everything Mikey. That's why I love you so much Mikey." I told and just as I was finished I realised I just confessed my love towards him. Mikey looked up at me in shock "You love me?" He said just above a wishper "I uh, I guess I just did huh?" I said to him getting flustered.
"Well in that case I love you to." Mikey confessed his love towards me making me feel so much happier, but still a bit sad because I don't only like Mikey but I also like Andy, Rye and Jack.

"So it is okay to do this?" I asked him leaning in Mikey nodded and leaned in as well I soon felt Mikey's lips on mine. I grabbed his waist pulling him closer to me as Mikey held my neck deepen this kiss until we both heard some people walking towards us. Mikey and I quickly pulled away looking up at Rye, Andy and Jack, they all had a hurtful expression but also a happy expression. "We are glad we found the two of you." Rye said with a hard look I couldn't quite read what it was, Mikey and I both stood up but then Andy pushed me against a tree behind me.

My eyes widened just as Mikey's did as well "Andy what the hell are you doing!?" Mikey said anger in his voice, Andy looked me in the eyes having something filling his eyes I knew as hurt but also love. "I'm going to do something right now Brooklyn don't hate me." Andy said with a we a voice, I nodded as Andy cupped my cheeks in his hands as he kissed me. Kissing Andy is so much different then kissing Mikey and I don't mind kissing them it is like a dream come true. I kissed Andy back as he pushed me more against the tree, once we both pulled away we we're both as red as tomato's.

"Brooklyn I like like you." Andy said while he slightly held his arm and took a deep breath in "Second one." Andy said as he grabbed Rye's arm pulling him towards him. Also with Rye he kissed him on the lips a little different, after they pulled apart Jack held Andy closed and smashed their lips together. After like 5 minutes of them kissing Andy pulled away all red "Mikey I like you a lot as well." Andy said kissing him with a lot of love. After Andy kissed all of us he was red "You're mom told us that you liked us all Mikey, and Brooklyn? I read you're notebook by accident that also said you liked us all. So I talked with Rye and Jack when on the way here, and decided we should give a try to just have a 5 way relationship. Well if you guys want it I don't know but I would like it." Andy said looking at his feet's.

I looked at Mikey who was smiling and stood next to Andy "I would like to be you're boyfriend Andy Fowler." He said smiling, Andy blushed "I wanna be Jack's boyfriend, Rye's boyfriend and Brooklyn's boyfriend." Mikey continued. "Same here." I said stepping in "Can we cuddle?" Jack asked us all as he stood next to me, I wrapped my arm around Jack's waist as I pulled him into my side "Yeah we can." Mikey said holding Rye's hand and Andy's hand. "Let's just watch Netflix." Rye suggested as we walked out of the woods, I kissed Jack's lips fast feeling happy Jack gave me a smile that made me weak. I couldn't believe we we're all together.

Requested by: catchdreamer5sos
Keep requesting guys! Comment or DM me please
Xx 
Word Count: 1131

Roadtrip One Shot'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara