Imagine 35- Randy

Requested by: brookIyngibson
Hope u enjoy x

RYE.

It was a dark when we where done shooting our newest cover 'Meant To Be'. It was a fun day but honestly I just wanted to go home, lay down and sleep with Andy. And not the dirty you nasty people, I just want to cuddle him until I sleep. 

I walked next to Mikey back to the flat just talking about life. "Remember when you fell in the river?" I asked him laughing as I remembered when we where younger, we always went on adventures. Mikey rolled his eyes laughing "Yeah I know." He smiled.

We laughed and walked to the flat opening the door, I looked around seeing it was still dark. Weird. The others where further ahead then Mikey and I where. I walked into the living room and saw a dark figure, I raised my eyebrow "Can I help you?" I asked him shivering slightly, the figure walked closer to me and placed it hands on my shoulder giving me a clear view of his face. A skeleton face.

I screamed and screamed hitting the figure and kicking it in his private parts. The man groaned and fell to the ground, the lights flickered on letting me now see clearly. I blinked a few times before I looked back at the men who I now clearly saw. Brooklyn. "What the hell Brooke!" I yelled at him angry he scared the living hell out of me, "Sorry Rye, we thought it would be funny." Jack said stepping away from the door with the vlog camera in his hands.

"Well it wasn't!" I spat at them and walked to my room, slamming the door shut and locked it so that they couldn't scare me anymore. I shivered as I layed down on my bed cuddling my pillow.

dream.

"You are not getting him back!" The dark figure laughed as he held onto Andy tightly who was trying to get out of his grip, I ran towards them but just as soon as I touched Andy's arm. Gone. I screamed as I felt tears stream down my face. I can't let Andy go.

I ran around the dark place for hours until it turned to woods, Andy was placed above the water. "RYAN!" He screamed I ran towards him, jumped into the water and grabbed him into my arms.

My arms where grabbed and I got pulled back, I looked back at the dark figure who grinned "You lost." He laughed and pointed to Andy who fell into the water and drowned.

end of dream.

I jumped up straight, breathing heavily as I looked around. Darkness and only darkness. I got out of bed unlocking my door and immediately Andy fell on the ground, he groaned and got up looking me in the eyes. "You where screaming my name." Andy explained as his face got all red, normally I would've been the though one, but now. I can't.

I jumped in his arms holding him tightly "A-Andy p-please d-don't l-leave." I stuttered out while sobbing and clinching onto him. "Come let's get you to bed." Andy whispered as he sat me on bed and climbed in with me, "Sing for me please." I asked him looking at him pleading. Andy smiled and nodded "Of course angel." He said kissing my head.

Down by the water,
under the willow
Sits a lone ranger,
minding the willow
He and his husband,
once lived happily
Planted a seed, that grew through the reeds
Summers and winters, through snowy Decembers Sat by the water close to the embers
Missing out the lives that they once had before
I wouldn’t leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes
What if you need me
Won’t you hold me
On the last day,
our last day
Mr. & Mr, dreamed of a willow,
carving their names, into their willow
If he had spoken, love would return spoken inside,
too soft to be heard
Summers and winters, through snowy Decembers
Sat by the water, remembering embers
Missing out the lives that they once had before
I wouldn’t leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes
What if you need me
Won’t you hold me
On the last day,
our last day
Somewhere the timing will all come together
The mishaps will turn into sunny Decembers
The lovers will be able to find their willow
I wouldn’t leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes
I wouldn’t leave you
I would hold you
When the last day comes
What if you need me
Won’t you hold me
On the last day,
our last day.

Once Andy was done singing I was fast a sleep holding Andy tightly and fall in a dream with just us together. "I love you Ryan." I heard Andy making me smile in return.