Imagine 34- Rylyn

Requested by: brookIyngibson
Hope you enjoy xx

BROOKLYN.

I walked with my two kids: Rachel & Luke. You see I'm an single dad my girlfriend got pregnant, but she was against abortion so once she was done she gave me the kids and left me alone with them. Luckily my mom and my friends helped me trough it, it has been at least 8 years since I last saw her, but she was a bitch she hurted me and left the kids without a mom.

"Daddy! I want a new doll!" Rachel begged as we passed the toy aisle "Can I have a stuffed animal then daddy?" Luke asked, I sighed but nodded "You two can choose at least one thing okay? And it can't cost more then £15 ponds yes?" I told them before they nodded and ran to the aisle.

I quickly went around the shop getting the things we needed for the week and went back to the toy's aisle where they still where deciding on what to get. I smiled as I stood behind them "You two still figuring it out?" I asked them as I kneeled to their hight.

"I really want the doll with the blue hair, but the fairy one looks good to." Rachel told me while pointing to the two things, "And I want the koala stuffy and the bear one." Luke told me looking down. I looked at the prizes seeing the two dolls where at least £10 pond together and the two animals £15 pond together. "The two things are both at least between the £10 and £15 pond loves, why not get both?" I offered to them wich they returned with great smiles grabbing the two things they wanted and into the cart.

We then went to the check point standing as last in line "Stay with me okay loves?" I told the two kids next to me who nodded grabbing the cart almost immediately. Soom it was our turn and I payed for the stuff we had and went to my car loading everything in it. "DADDY LOOK!" Rachel yelled pointing to something, I followed her finger and saw four boys sitting on chairs, one having a guitar and singing.

"Please can we go look?" Luke pleaded only for Rachel to already have run off to them, I lifted Luke in my arms and ran after her. One of the boys had stopped singing and held Rachel by her arm stopping her from running any further. Once I got closer to them I let Luke down who immediately ran to his sister, hands on his hip "Rachel you know running off is not okay." He scolded her, "Luke leave you're sister." I told him sighing softly.

"You a single dad?" The guy asked who had stopped Rachel from running away more, "Yeah I'm sadly." I said giving him a small smile before I kneeled down in front of Rachel who looked at her feet. "Sweetheart I'm not mad at you yes? I just don't want you running of like that again understood? I was really worried for you, please never do that again okay? Promise me that." I told her as I wiped her tears away.

"I pwomise daddy." She said softly and hugged me tightly Luke crawled in between us and hugged Rachel himself. "I'm sorry I was being a meanie." Luke muttered. I pulled away from them standing up straight seeing my kids hug each other. "I not wanting to lose you." Luke whimpered as Rachel agreed that she also didn't want to lose Luke, they hugged even tighter if that was possible.

"They are so cute!" The guy said again "I'm Rye and these people are: Mikey, Andy and Jack." Rye introduced them "I'm Brooklyn and you already know my kids." I said giggling softly, Rye smiled "Hey can I have you're number? We need to go, but I want to keep talking to you." Rye said blushing "Sure here." I said giving him my phone. "Text me." I said smiling as I grabbed my phone and put it back in my pocket, "Oh I will." Rye winked making me blush.

I waved at them before I went back to the car with the kids both holding my hands. I set them in the car putting them in their car seats with a seatbelt of course, I got into the drivers seat and drove back home.

I grabbed all the grocery bags as Luke and Rachel got their toys with them, I closed the door behind me as I went to the kitchen "You two can play okay? I'll start with dinner." I told them smiling as I got everything out of the bags and into the places (only the things I needed for the paste was left on the table). "I wanna play princess and knight!" Rachel cheered making Luke nod in excitement, they both ran out of the kitchen giggling to their selves making me smile.

I grabbed some pans setting them on the table and poured the pasta in it first, I then set it on the stove. I was going to start on the sauce when my phone went off, I sighed as I grabbed it and picked it up as I managed to put the sauce in the pan while on the phone.

"Brooklyn Wyatt, how can I help you?" I said into the phone "Hey Brooke! It's Rye I was wondering if I uhm, if we could meet up tonight or tomorrow?" I heard Rye's angelic voice through the phone. "I'm making dinner, you guys could come over for dinner?" I asked Rye while I turned around "We would love to." Rye said "Great!" I said happily and gave him the address.

I set the plates on the table. 7 plates I never had so many plates haha. I put the pans on the table as well and to put the cherry on top! I also put some bread on it to knowing Luke that he always wants to put it in the sauce (Bad habit I know, but I can't stop him). I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly dried my hands of and went to open the door seeing the boys I met this afternoon. It maybe be weird I already invited them over but I can just feel we will be great friends.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" I heard Rachel scream I immediately ran to the living room to see Luke making 'scary faces' to Rachel who was a giggling mess. "Loves dinner is ready." I told them Luke immediately looked up and raced to the kitchen Rachel just walked slowly behind her brother. "You can sit wherever you want to sit." I told the boys smiling as we entered the kitchen where Luke and Rachel already where sitting on their seats.

5 years later.

"I'm so nervous." I told Andy looking at him "Don't be Brooke! Rye loves you and you love him." He said smiling. The door went open to reveal Rachel & Luke standing in a dress and a suit. "Hey dad." Rachel said smiling as she hugged me Luke grinned and got into the hug as well, they may be 13 years old, but they still are daddies kids. "We want to give Rye something after the wedding." Rachel announced grinning big as Luke pushed her shoulder.

I smiled and kissed both their heads "You two are amazing." I told them Rachel flipped her hair "I know dad." She said laughing as she and Luke left.

After the wedding Rachel and Luke came up to me and Rye, "Dad?" Rachel turned her attention to me and gave me a smile "Me and Luke have talked. And we want Rye to be our father." Rachel added as Luke gave Rye an document where it said that Rye needed to adopt them to be their real dad. Rye teared up and nodded "Of course I would want to be you're dad." He told them hugging them tightly.

Finally a family that wouldn't leave me.