Imagine 40- Rykey

Requested by: jadelovesyoutoo
Hope u enjoy xx

MIKEY.

Rye and I have been together for at least six years and have been married for two years. But it feels like there is something we miss, it isn't that I'm not happy with Rye, I really am. But we miss something.

"Hey Mikey? Can we talk?" Rye asked as he sat down next to me "Of course what is it?" I asked him looking up from my laptop since I was writing. Yes I'm a writer weird huh? But I mostly just write about things in life we need to treasure and everything.

"Don't get me wrong okay? I love you so much really, but I feel this hole in my heart like we miss something." Rye explained biting his lip. "I know how you feel." I said closing my laptop "It's like we need a child doesn't it? Like I would gladly adopt one, or even three." I said smilumg widely at Rye who nodded already standing up with keys in hand. "Let's go!" He said grinning making me laugh.

We both got into the car driving to the orphan that was close by: Paradise for kids. Was it called but as we pulled into the driveway I already could feel the sadness come over me. And looking at Rye I wasn't the only one who felt this. "How many kids do we want to adopt?" I asked Rye as we walked inside "3." He replied opening the door slowly and holding it open for me.

We walked over to a girl with red hair who looked annoyed around. "Miss? We would like to adopt 3 kids." I told her not really knowing how to start, she looked up at us and nodded "Follow me." She said in a grumpy voice as we walked into a big hallway where at least 50 kids where playing around.

The woman rang a bell making everyone look up and go in a straight line. "They can just play around you know? We will just look around." Rye said giving the woman a small death glare who gulped and nodded letting the kids just play again.

Rye already left going to see a girl but my attention got drown towards 3 small boys who where sitting on a table as they played cards I assume. I went over to them and sat next to a small brown haired one.

"Hello loves, what are you're names?" I asked them smiling gently, one of the two blonde haired looked up "I'm Andy, that's Brooklyn and the one next to you is Jack." Andy said pointing to his friends with genuine smile. "I'm Mikey." I said giving then a welcome feeling, "How old are you three?" I asked them again, this time Brooklyn spoke up. "I'm six! Andy's old he's nine, and Jack is six to." Brooklyn said smiling wide making me smile to.

"What do you guys love to do?" I asked again as the three boys trusted me each time a bit more. "I love cards!" Jack beamed while giggling making Andy smile "We all play cards ever since we came here." He quickly explained. I looked around to see Rye walking over towards us, "Hey babe? I asked Harvey to help us with three kids beds for in the house." He told me giving me his phone as I saw three beds:

"This is beautiful, did Harvey already put it in the room?" I asked Rye who nodded "He did, I told him we where gonna have three boys

"This is beautiful, did Harvey already put it in the room?" I asked Rye who nodded "He did, I told him we where gonna have three boys." Rye said smiling "My mom also brought some stuff from my twins which they gave to her, they wanted their cousins to be happy." Rye added winking.

I looked back at the three boys infront of me and held the phone in the middle so they all could see it. "Do you guys like it?" I asked them, Brooklyn's eyes immediately light up "T-These a-are gonna be our beds?" He asked carefully while looking at me and Rye. "Well only if you guys wanna live with us." Rye said while sitting down beside us "Of course!" Jack smiled widely with Andy holding him "We would like that." He said smiling.

We gave them a hug and a few kisses before we went back to the woman.

"We would like to adopt: Andy, Brooklyn and Jack." Rye said while pointing at the three boys who where looking at us, the woman laughed "You want those brats? Really? Well go ahead." She snorted while giving us papers which we immediately signed (after I read them through). "I'm glad we are getting rid of those brats." She woman said again as she gave us three different papers with their names on it "This is their information." She said and left.

"I will go to the car to sort their things out, do you pick up the boys?" I asked Rye as I already opened the door who nodded and went to the hallway. I walked to the car opening the backdoors checking if it was child friendly, I also placed three stuffed animals in there letting them choose wich one they want. I had a Koala, a cat and a fluffy dog.

"Alright this is the car." I heard Rye's voice I looked back seeing Jack and Brooklyn in his arms as Andy walked beside him. "Ready to go to you're new home?" I asked them as I helped them in the car kissing each their heads.

Once we all arrived back home I lifted Andy up as Rye picked Jack and Brooklyn up, and went into the house. We soon all settled in and the boys loved the room.

I smiled as I was cooking dinner and saw Rye playing a game with the little kids laughing, they all looked so amazed at Rye but with a hints of love. We did good by doing this, not only do these little one's are away from that hell, we gave them a home.