Imagine 59- Randy

Live Like A Warrior.

ANDY.

Feel like the world don’t love you
They only wanna push you away.

I held my note's close to my chest as I walked through my house hoping no one was home. But luck wasn't my thing as I heard my dad his deep voice "Andy? You home!" He yelled making me want to curl up into a ball already. "Yes." I said softly walking towards his direction which was the kitchen, I looked around the door seeing him with a woman I didn't know.

"This Crystal is my excuse of a faggot son." My dad said laughing while pointing at me, Crystal her green eyes fell on me and she laughed "That's not even a human being!" She snorted.

I sighed and went back upstairs, locking my door as I fell on my bed, holding my pillow close as I threw my notes on my night stand.

Mom, come back please.

I felt tears leak from my eyes as I silently cried in my pillow. I just want to be loved.

Some days people don’t see you
You feel like you’re in the way.

The next day I was making my way towards my work, people didn't saw me which made me fall flat on my butt a couple of times, but it isn't something I couldn't handle. At home it was worse anyway.

I walked into the restaurant slowly going to the back and change in my uniform as I saw a new boy around my age also standing there. I quickly checked him out, I blushed as he looked at me and gave me a smile. "I'm Rye." He said holding his hand out "Andy." I softly told him before I left the room leaving the boy behind.

Today, you feel as everyone hates
Pointing their finger looking at your mistakes
You do good, they want great
No matter what you give, they still wanna take.

"Andy what is up with you!" My boss yelled at me in anger. This was the fifth time 'I had done something', but I didn't do anything it was Meghan. But she is the sweetheart because she flirt with the boss, which is disgusting since he's in his late 40's and she is in her early 20's. Then again, he is rich.

"I'm sorry really." I said to him he sighed "I think you can better go home Andy, I'll see you tomorrow." He said giving me a pet on the back. I went to the changing room and got into my own clothes.

You give your love and they throw it back
You give your heart, they go on attack
When there’s nothing left for you
Only thing that you can do, say.

I walked out of the restaurant, my head down as I walked down the streets. Why does the world hate me? All I do is give and give and they still want to take more. Can't people see, I don't have anything!

"WAIT UP!!" I heard a voice yell but it probably wasn't for me, who would want to talk to me anyway. "Andy wait up!" I heard Rye yell I turned around and stopped walking seeing him run to me. Once he reached me he bend down on his knees breathing heavily, once he got his breath back he stood up straighter and looked at me.

"Today, today, live like you wanna
Let yesterday burn and throw it in a fire
In a fire, in a fire
Fight like a warrior." Rye told me before he hugged me tightly. "I know what's going on with you Andy." Rye stated while he pulled back from the hug.

"You don't know a thing." I spat at him looking angry. Rye looked shocked but shook it of "I've seen the bruises Andy! We are going to the same school idiot. Don't you think I wouldn't notice the huge purple/blue/red bruises? Because I do." Rye stated looking me straight in the eyes as he spoke his next words, I could honestly feel my heart beat of my chest.

"You are being abused, aren't you?"

I bit my lip, turned around and ran away from him. I do want him to help even though I don't really know him, I've only seem him around school, around town and now on work to. Maybe he just wants to help?

There some things you should let go
They’re only gonna pull you down
Just like weight on your shoulder
They’re only gonna make you drown.

I walked into my house as silent as I could, as I stepped my feet's on the stairs I heard my dad. I walked to the living room seeing him standing there, face red, beer bottles surrounding him. Crystal sat on the couch smirking. "What's up dad?" I asked as confident as I could but who am I fooling? I'm not confident.

"Heard you got sent home." He snarled at me as he grabbed me by my hair harshly, I immediately tried to free myself but soon have up knowing it won't be any better. He threw me against the wall hitting my head on a sharp thing I didn't even remember we had. I felt my head and pulled it back to my eyes, I gasped seeing it was all red from my blood.

My dad grinned and held a bottle throwing it on my head as well. He wanted to do something else but was stopped by the police storming in. I felt my vision blurry as someone lifted me up, I looked at the person and made out a face and knew it was Rye to save me. My eyes felt heavy and I slowly closed them, ignoring the protest of Rye.

We all swing high, we all swing low
We all got secrets people don’t know
We all got dreams we can’t let go
We wanna be brave, don’t be afraid, no.

"He is being abused by his dad!"

"We don't know that Mr. Beaumont."

"BUT I DO!"

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Rye arguing with the police, I tried to sit up straight but my head was killing me. I groaned and layed down again "Stupid headache." I muttered.  "Andy!" Rye immediately hugged me tightly "I honestly thought I lost you." He whispered, "I'm sorry for scaring you." I told him before I kissed his cheek.

I think I forgot to mention, he's my crush?

"You want to tell the police about you're dad?" Rye asked softly so only I heard it, "Can you please tell them? I can't." I said looking down. Rye nodded and left the room with the police. I looked outside and bit my lip as I thought of how our family used to be when my mom was still around.

I looked at my hands again and felt brave, my dad will probably be locked away in prison far, far, far away from me. Rye walked back into the room and sat on my bed, smiling at me.

"Today, today, live like you wanna
Let yesterday burn and throw it in a fire
In a fire, in a fire
Live like a warrior." Rye said again making me smile. "I have two more things to say." Rye smiled.

"Your heart is so heavy
From things you carry a long time
Been up, you been down
Tired and you don’t know why
But you’re never gonna go back
You only live one life
Let go." Rye said as he held my hands tight in his hands.

"When you are released yeah? You can stay with me." Rye said smiling widely. "I don't want to be a burden Rye." I muttered looking down, "You're not a burden okay?" Rye said while lifting my chin up, "You are a warrior." He said before he kissed me on the lips. I on the other end kissed him back gladly.