🌸Jacklyn🌸Seeing Blind🌸

I have seen, seen it all in paper dreams
Watched it unfold on the screen
But I never understood.

Brooklyn walked the school hallways, a confusing and conflicted expression on his face. Brooklyn didn't understand the feeling that was crawling around his head and stomach whenever he was close to Jack Duff. It made him weird and fuzzy so he did what he knew best to do. Research it. Brooklyn walked into the library and grabbed every book that held a little information about what was happening to him, he even got some films that held a description about the feeling Brooklyn held. He had spend the whole weekend watching and reading only to come up with one thing. He didn't understand it only knew the feeling was love but that was it. The following Monday Brooklyn talked with his only and best friend; Mikey. Only for him to say it was love again too.

I have heard, have heard you speak a million words
Now you're talking to me first
I never thought you would.

The next weeks Brooklyn kept glancing at his 'crush' as Mikey had called it. Brooklyn heard Jack's voice whenever he was laughing or cracking a joke in class it was like heaven for Brooklyn's ears. Brooklyn didn't know why but felt sad that Jack never talked to him. The class bell rang throughout the school everyone quickly sped out of the classroom, only Brooklyn stayed until everyone was gone and then left the room, his school bag hanging from his shoulder as he walked once again through the school hallways.

"LOOK OUT!"

Brooklyn turned around only to be met with a football straight into the face, he fall down on the ground groaning he held his nose already feeling the blood seeping down. Jack gasped as he ran past his friends and helped Brooklyn up a guilty expression as he helped him stand. "I'm really sorry!" Brooklyn shrugged "S'okay." Jack would normally let it go but something about the blonde boy mad him feel responsible so he got him to the nurse. Since that day whenever Jack saw Brooklyn he made sure that he talked to him first.

Oh, my, my, you just took me by surprise
And I can't believe my eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind.

Brooklyn and Jack both started becoming good friends even best friend's at that. Jack slowly started developing the feelings Brooklyn already had for him. Jack didn't know how to actually ask him out so he chose the sappy road. Jack showed on a Saturday morning up at Brooklyn's doorstep, a bouquet of roses in one hand and two ticket's to see their favorite singer; Ed Sheeran. Brooklyn had blushed and accepted the date offer. They started going on small silly dates like ice skating, picnic in the forests or on the beach. It wasn't perfect but for them it was the world.

The feelings from the two only grew stronger and stronger. Everyone could guess that they where in love in the way they messed with each other, came up for one another or even the way they comforted each other.

Oh, no I, you're too good to be all mine
Now I'm looking in your eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind.

Jack and Brooklyn where walking through the city, both holding smiles as wide as they could. Jack turned to Brooklyn at one point stopping both their tracks. "You okay Jack?" Jack bit his lip as he looked up at Brooklyn, "Yeah. I just want to ask you something." Brooklyn nodded waiting for Jack to continue only for him to fall silent for at least 10 minutes. "I like like you Brooke!" Jack immediately slapped a hand for his mouth, eyes wide as he looked at Brooklyn who looked at him full of surprise. "Please say something Brooky." Jack's whimper got Brooklyn back to reality as he shook his head before focusing on Jack then smiling "I love you to Jack." Jack's mouth dropped as he heard the words he wanted Brooklyn to speak for nearly a month, Brooklyn chuckled as he pulled Jack closer and kissed his lips. Jack froze but after a few seconds kissed back holding onto the blonde boy tightly.

I was young, my heart was always on the run
But you make lovin' fun
I never knew it could be.

Jack never really got close to anyone, always on the run to protect his heart from pain and destruction. Only for Brooklyn to come into his life throw everything in a mess until he reached Jack's heart and wrapped it into a blanket of his love, keeping it safe and sound. Brooklyn's love was beautiful and fun Jack never been more happier then he is with Brooklyn. Brooklyn made sure that their love was endless and perfect. Jack never felt so loved before Brooklyn came along. Brooklyn and Jack their relationship and love was something a lot of people in high school where jealous of knowing that they would last forever till the day they grow old.

Hey, I see you from a different point of view
I feel it's too good to be true
I found my missing piece.

Brooklyn only never told Jack about the bullying that happened to him whenever he was alone. The bruises, wounds and cuts where easily put away with make up from his mom. He couldn't afford Jack to see him this weak and vulnerable. It was Friday 3 O'Clock when the bullies got to him again, Brooklyn simply let them use him as a punching bag not caring what happened to him but that was until a voice boomed through the school hallways as a angry cry.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Jack glared at everyone of his football team, pushing them away he kneeled down in front of Brooklyn who was a whimpering and groaning mess. Blood seeped from his noise, bruises lined his arms, his lip cut open. Jack helped him up glared at everyone around him as he helped Brooklyn to the nurse. "Don't look at me Jack." Jack shook his head, kissing Brooklyn on top of his head "Why not? I still love you." Brooklyn looked down "Even though you see me from a different point of view?" Jack nodded as he held Brooklyn's hand still.

Oh, my, my, you just took me by surprise
And I can't believe my eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind
Oh, no I, you're too good to be all mine
Now I'm looking in your eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind
Oh, no.

Jack layed on top of Brooklyn's chest,  smilimg up at him. "What?" Jack simply shook his head grinning "I just love you so much. You took me by surprise that you even wanted to date me." Brooklyn strokes Jack's hair smiling. "If one should be surprised I should be." Jack scoffed "Liar." Brooklyn rolled his eyes "No I'm serious. I really thought this was all a dream. I really could be blind as I'm seeing you sitting here and loving me." Jack blushed as he hid his face into the covers of Brooklyn's bed only for him to laugh. "I love you Jack." Jack smiled "I love you too Brooky." Brooklyn smiled and pecked Jack's lips gently.

Oh, my, my
When I look into your eyes
It's a sight I can't describe
Oh I must be seeing blind
Oh, my, my, you just took me by surprise
And I can't believe my eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind
Oh, no I, you're too good to be all mine
Now I'm looking in your eyes
Oh, I must be seeing blind

Jack looked up at the green eyes of Brooklyn shining brightly as he looked at the sun going down behind the ocean. Jack couldn't believe he was so lucky to have Brooklyn with him, happy. He couldn't be any happier then he was now. Brooklyn held Jack's hand tightly in his smiling at the contact and the warm feeling Jack left at his skin.