Imagine 17- Brandy

Brooklyn's POV

"Brooklyn come on." Rye said irritated by my behaviour lately and to be honest I was to, but I couldn't help it I just felt empty and empty only the boys didn't knew I had depression or anything that sort I always kept that to myself. "Coming." I said faking my happiness I walked after them out of the flat, I slowly walked behind them as looking at my feets. Lately everything went downhill with me, my friend's left me, the fans hate me, my parents passed away just everything I had got washed away from me like I was nothing. "Hey Brooke we're going to see some fans you coming?" Jack asked me cheerfully I looked up at him and shook my head "I need to buy something first is that okay?" I asked him, Jack nodded giving me a worried look as he jogged over to the others who we're meters away from me. They looked at me with a face I couldn't quite place, I just shrugged it off as I walked into a jewellery shop. I was planning on getting my parents their favourite jewellery a heart locker.

I bought the locker as I putted a picture of our family in it smiling as a tear fell down, god I miss them so much. I walked over to the others just to hear the fans say "I'm glad Brooklyn isn't here like he's so ugly! He s a waste of the band." Someone said shaking their head. I bited my lip trying not to let it get to me but when someone said something over my family I let out a sob. The boys turned around to me with shocked faces as the fans did to "Brooklyn you okay?" Andy tried to ask me not trying to hurt my feels. I gave him a cold stare as he immediately stepped back "Brooke?" Rye tried to talk sense into my head, but all I could think about was the hate, my parent's and hate again.

"I quite Roadtrip." I told me turning around and left them with their questions and went to go back to the flat, once I arrived the boys where already there with Blair and Harvey. I just ignored them as I grabbed my stuff together I completely shut their voices out. "Brooklyn!!" Andy screamed I looked up at him as he had tears streaming down his face I didn't do that to him did I.? "You're listening that's a good thing." Rye said sighing "Why is it a good thing? So you guys can give me shit again!?" I spat at them, everyone looked shocked at me as I never snap or even get mad at anyone.

"Brooklyn that's not-" Mikey tried as I cut him off "It is exactly what I think it is don't worry I heard the late conversations or the talks with people how you think I'm annoying, oh and also if you took a damn  look at me! You would know that I wasn't the same, but it is all about keeping others happy right? But when someone screams out for help no one cares!" I yelled at them as I got my suitcase. As I was heading out of the flat someone grabbed my wrist tightly making me cry out of the pain "Brooklyn what did you do.?" I heard Andy's broken voice. I turned around to see him standing there with tears as the others had their hands over their mouths, I looked down at my sleeve seeing it all coverd in red my cuts must have been opened.

"Why would you do this?" Andy said brokenly "I-I." I couldn't say more as my wall broke down and I fall to the ground sobbing so much I wondered if people could run out of tears. I felt someone lift me up and placing me on their lap "Ssh Brookie." Andy softly wishperd to me as I finally calmed down after like 10 minutes. I looked at Andy who looked down at me "You wanna talk?" He wishperd I nodded as I set better on his lap.

"My parents passed away last month I thought focussing on something else would help, but you guys called me clingy and someone who was up to anything with all of you and that you guys wanted me to stop. So I stopped talking, laughing, joking and even  eating but it didn't seem like any of you noticed me slipping away. And that is where I started to fall into my old habit as you already can see what that is.. Don't worry I never did it far that it became  dangerous. But I also reachieved a lot of hate because I just wasn't me by the day it got worser and worser, Roadies started to hate me more and more and just by then everything of me disappeared just that little light that I had went out. But also the Roadies picked on me a lot because I'm gay and yeah no one accept them anymore." I explained to them looking down.

"We're so sorry Brooke, we didn't notice it. I never want you to feel like you're nothing really, you're so much more worthy and I'm thankful I have the pleasure to know you. You don't know it but Brooklyn you're beautiful in every way possible, and also im gay as well and madly in love with you." Andy told me giving me a warm smile. Something took over me as I grabbed his face and kissed him softly, And immediately reacted kissing me back. We soon both pulled back smiling at each other "Be mine?" Andy asked me begging, I giggled and nodded. "One thing Brooklyn, you aren't leaving right?" Jack asked me "I'm sorry I said it, the roadies there where just rude and I let it get to me." I said feel ashamed. They all shook their heads "We should have protected you and from now on we will. We love you Brooklyn." Rye said hugging me as well as the others joined in the hug as well, I smiled feeling happy in such a long time. After a hour I heard my phone vibrate and saw we tweeted.

@/Roadtriptv: Guys to everyone who picks or even send Brooklyn hate get out of the fandom. We are one band if you don't like all of us you don't like us at all. Leave Brooklyn alone!! X Andy X Rye X Jack X Mikey

I kissed Andy and thanked the others for the tweet as I snuggled up to Andy falling a sleep for the first time in like weeks.

Pls keep requesting x comment or dm pls x
Also when I wrote this I felt a bit down so I hopw yall enjoy this as I put a lot of my feelings in it  xx
Word Count: 1155