Imagine 52- Jacklyn

Requested by: jrandlyn1
Hope you enjoy xx

BROOKLYN.

I walked through the school hallways, my books tightly against my chest, my backpack on my back. I bited my lip as I nervously walked towards my locked. 509. I sighed in relief as I made it to my locker safely normally the soccer team would already have beaten me up.

I pushed the books inside the locker knowing I wouldn't need them until this noon. I grabbed my pencils and notebook out of the locker and put it back into my backpack. My parents couldn't look in my notebook  knowing them they would already sent me of to some clinic for depressed people.

I went to my classroom, my backpack tightly on my back as I bit my lip. Once I was in front of the classroom I opened the door seeing the teacher already sitting at her desk. "Ah Brooklyn, what are you doing here so early?" She asked me as I sat all the way in the back, I shrugged as I pulled my art stuff out of my back. We had two hours art which meant you could almost do anything you wanted.

I plugged ny earplugs in and started a random playlist which ended up being Shawn Mendes. I smiled as I just started to draw random things like: eyes, lips, noses, hands, feets, bodies and even song lyrics!

"Hey Blondie? Is this seat taken?" I heard some Irish accent ask me as my heart immediately began beating faster. This was Jack Duff my all time crush. I looked up and shook my head Jack plopped down next to me and lookes at my drawings "You're good at them." Jack smiled as he leaned over my shoulder to look at them. I smiled softly taking his compliment by heart. It is a miracle the bad boy of the school would even give you a glance, get even a compliment!

"I'm Jack." He said "Brooklyn." I said looking back at my drawings again. "Didn't the Teacher say we had to draw a person?" Jack questioned me as he turned my face to look him in the eye. "Draw me. After school." He smirked before he left the room -much to our teacher her dislike- not caring about anything. I was all red when I got to the cafeteria where my friends: Andy, Rye, Harry, Niall and Luke where.

"What happened to you?" Andy said smirking as he saw my red face, "Shut up." I groaned and sat down down next to Harry and Luke. "No tell me! I know you have art with Jack." Andy grinned looking me in the eyes, "Fine! He asked if I could draw him okay? After school then." I muttered getting all flustered again, Andy smiled "Really? That's great news!" He cheered making the others smile as well.

"That's why Jack ran out of class." Harry stated as he  looked at me, smiling. "How do you mean?" I asked him curiously, Niall laughed "You don't get it do you?" He stated as Harry gave him a smack to the head. "He ran out telling Mikey, how he had done something he couldn't handle." Rye said and wrapped an arm around Andy, "Then he said he liked this boy and needed to get him." Andy added. "It isn't nice to gossip." I heard a thick Irish accent say and slowly turned around to see Jack.

I blushed as I looked at his face; He had three piercings, one in his eyebrow, his nose and his lip. He also had many tattoos but never showed them off since he always whore a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and a beanie.

"Brooke? We are going to skip today." Jack stated as he pulled me up with just one hand! "He still has two hours of class." Luke stated giving him a glare making Jack chuckle at him. "Yeah so? You can better go to Michael, he's probably already waiting for you're two 'make out' session." Jack smirked as Luke's face got all red and the others started teasing him, until Michael indeed pulled him away.

Jack and I sat in his car to go to his house. I sat silently feeling a little uncomfortable with him. "I'm not gonna murder you." Jack blanky stated and laughed as he saw my shocked expression, "Not funny!" I pouted at him making Jack coo at my face. Once we got to his house we immediately went to his room and Jack jumped on his bed. I sat up my sketchbook and sat on his chair with the pencil in one hand.

"Draw me, like one of you're french girls."

Jack laughed as he saw my expression "No just draw me." He giggled making me nod. And soon enough he was seated on his bed and me on the chair, I was drawing his whole pose and smiled that after 5 hours I was done. Jack looked at the drawing and smiled.

"You know Brooke." He said lifting my chin to meet his eyes, "I like you very much." He softly said before kissing my lips. I immediately melted and kissed back smiling as I knew this would be a good relationship. He pulled away smiling like crazy, but honestly. I was just as bad as him. "Be my boyfriend please." He said and I immediately said yes and kissed him back and smashes our lips together pushing him on the bed.