🌸I Remember You Now🌸OT5 #2🌸

The boys have helped me remember most of the things I used to do. I still didn't remember everything but I was getting there, with the help of the others though. We took a 6 month break from music well a year for the other's, for me it was just 6 month.

"Hey Brooklyn?"

I heard Andy's voice calling me all the way from downstairs, curiously I went down to see two people who I didn't know who they where. But by the look on their faces they knew who I was so I must have had contact with him in my life.

"This is our band manager, Blair. And that's Harvey, he's our best friend and also an artist."

I nodded at the explanation Rye gave me but I still couldn't remember them one bit. Jack must've seen my look of stress as he grabbed my hand, intertwining them together. I smiled as I felt Jack stroke his thumb across my hand for comfort, I then looked back up at Harvey and Blair only for Blair to have a disapproving expression on his face, I frowned but soon a new memory hit me making me fall to the ground again and let the darkness eat me up again.

"The five of you are together?"

I played with my hands as we sat in Blair's flat on our bunkbeds. We finally decided that after two months of being together that we would come out to Blair and tell him about our five-way relationship.

"Hope it isn't a problem, Blair."

Andy grabbed my hand tightly in his to let me know that no matter what we still will have each other.

Blair sighed as he spoke his head "I'm not really okay or comfortable with this relationship. But it's your life." Blair then left the room leaving us all alone and shocked but happy he didn't made us out for freaks or stopped being our manager.

My eyes snapped open as I immediately sat up straight looking in front of me not looking to the boys or Harvey or Blair. I scrambled to my feet as I felt hot tears streaming down my face. I held onto the kitchen counter and pulled myself up, my breath begin picking up as I held my chest with my hand, panicking. I blinked my eyes and turned around to face the boys only for my world to turn black again and I fall down limp to the ground. Memories started flooding my head as I begin recalling everything.

The boys first move on me.

"Brooklyn! Please cuddle me."

Jack pouted from his bunk bed as he held his arms up to me. I rolled my eyes but layed down next to him. "I love you. You know that right?" I chuckled "Love you to mate." Jack sighed before pushing both of us up "You don't understand.." I frowned at his words. "Make me." Jack looked me in the eyes and pulled me closer to him by my shirt and smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss.

As well pulled away we both where breathless and red in the face. I heard a cough and looked next to us to see Andy, Rye and Mikey standing there with crossed arms.

"We wanna join the party too."

Mikey pouted and pulled me in by the chin before kissing me gently on the lips. As he let go of my lips Rye immediately smashed ours together, it soon leaded into a make out session only for Andy to take over and push Rye away and kissed me himself. Andy cupped my cheeks and let go of my lips as soon as they came. My dream just came out in front of me!

"We love you Brooke. Be our boyfriend please?"

"I love you guys too."

Our first date.

"Alright you got the keys?"

I nodded smiling at Andy as he checked everything we needed to have the perfect date, wich for me was already perfect with them. "Andy we have everything." Rye slipped and arm around Andy and pushing him out of the door, Mikey, Jack and me following close behind. "I just want to show you guys the best day ever." Jack chuckled "You love us Andy?" Andy nodded his head "Then it is perfect for us." Mikey kissed Andy's cheek gently and smiled at him.

We arrived at the beach and Andy set down the picnic basket and immediately stripped down to his swim trunks together with Mikey and Jack. The three of them ran into the sea having a blast while Rye and I stayed on the beach enjoying the peaceful air around us.

"I love you Rye."

"Love you to Brooke."

I opened my eyes, groaning as I held my head. Blinking my eyes I looked around to the room only to be met with Rye's hazel brown eyes filled with worry.

"Brooke."

Rye stood up and hugged me close "Are you okay baby?" I smiled as I sniffed his familiar scent that always made me calm down and be peaceful. "I'm now RyePie. I'm sorry I freaked you all out I didn't know what happened. The memories just came flooding in my mind and I couldn't control them." Rye kept stroking my back as I explained him what I experienced.

"You have your memories back?"

"Yes."

Rye smiled and picked me up going down the stairs and into the living room to see the other's sitting there, talking but all with worried faces.

"Brooklyn has his memories back!"

The boys all jumped up and ran to me and Rye, (who let me down on the ground) and hugged me and Ryan both tightly. I smiled happy to know my memories have returned to me once again.

Andy was the one that have sat by my bed while I was in the coma all that time.

Rye had helped me get my memories back.

Mikey helped me to not feel guilty or bad for not remembering the things I used to do.

Jack cuddled me when I had night terrors of them leaving me because I couldn't remember the things we all did together.

For all, I was thankful to have them in my life and that they helped me through everything that I needed to. Even if it was a long road it was worth it in the end because neither of them had let me down.

They all loved me even more if that is even possible.