Imagine 33- OT5

Requested by: roadtrip_hrvybabe
Enjoy xx

RYE.

I looked up at the air as we went trough the air, towards home. My home with my four boyfriend's I can't wait to see them again I've missed them so much this year. You see I'm work at the military, we just got back from Afghanistan and honestly this was the worst mission I've been on. I got shot three times! One was in my arm (which still is in a cast) and then in my right leg (Which I had lost because of the many blood loss it had.

My leg has been amputated cause if they didn't I didn't think I would be alive at least what they told me. I sighed as the plane landed, everyone already left except for me I needed to wait for my boss to get me a wheelchair. "Beaumont it's at the gate." I heard my boss say. I nodded and went over there (as I held onto the chairs and walls so I wouldn't fall) I finally made it to my wheelchair and sighed in relief.

MIKEY.

Andy, Brooklyn, Jack and I where waiting for Rye at the airport. He's been away for a year to go to war in Afghanistan, although we where scared because we hadn't heard from him since three weeks ago. What if he got killed? No they would've told us sooner. Right?

I shook my head as I held Brooklyn's hand in mine as Andy had Jack's hand in his. We all stood by the gate where the military people where coming out. Rye was always the first one to come out but now he wasn't, it wasn't until the head of the military pushed a wheelchair outside which wasn't a big deal, but the person in it was Rye who looked defeated, ashamed and lost.

"We are sorry for the lost of you're leg general Beaumont. We will see you next week at the office." His boss told him as he left Rye alone who looked up and saw us standing. None of us moved to shocked to even move until something clicked inside me and I ran towards him.

"Rye oh my god what happened!? Are you okay? Please tell me you are." I asked as tears where streaming down my face, Rye smiled "I'm okay Mikey don't worry. I just want to go home and we will talk yes." Rye offered. I nodded biting my lip as I pushed him outside with the others behind me, we went to the car got Rye inside and we drove home.

Once we all arrived home I helped Rye out and in hs wheelchair and went inside the house. The others already inside and on the couch trying not to cry. I set Rye in front of us and sat dow next to the others.

RYE.

I looked at the lads and tried to get to talk but I couldn't, I don't even cry but now looking at them I felt my eyes water and just sobbed. "Rye baby shh." I heard Andy's voice and that just made me cry harder "I was so scared." I sobbed out looking at the others through my tears. "Please tell us what happened." Brooklyn begged me, I nodded looking away from them.

Flashback.

"Rye we need to look out man." My friend Leo said as we where walking trough a village in Afghanistan. "We need to save as many people as we can." I said, I looked around the place, in the houses, rooms, under garbage just everywhere. But not one was there. "The enemy can be here as well." Leo whispered as we slowly went back to the military car "We just need to get back-" before I could finish my sentence we heard shootings.

"LEO GET IN THE CAR NOW!" I yelled at him I turned around just to be shot in the arm, I screamed in pain and quickly grabbed my gun and shooted at the enemy killing at least 3 people. As I went back in the car I felt two more bullets in my leg and this was honestly the wrost. I screamed out in pain more as Leo grabbed me in the car and drove fastly to base camp. I held my leg tightly trying to tie it off, but my eyes started to get heavier and heavier and I didn't know I could go much longer.

"Leo.. Please.. Tell.. Them.. I love.. Them.. Please." I managed to get out before I lost my consciousness.

I fell in a dark hole, nothing more then darkness until it turned to white, from white it turned to my boyfriends all sitting on the couch.

"I wonder how Rye is doing." Brooklyn's voice echoed trough the room, Andy smiled "Yeah me to, our fighter." He giggled, there was a knock on the door making Mikey groan and walk to the door "Who on earth would be here at 11 PM." He muttered under his breath and opened the door. Mikey's eyes widen as he saw two people of the military standing there with the red envelope.

"C-come i-in." Mikey stuttered as he walked into the living room with the people behind him, the boys looked up and immediately the laughter and happiness died down. "We are here to inform you that General Ryan Leonard Beaumont has died. He has been shot in the arm and in the leg twice making it losing his leg because of the blood loss." The man said giving Mikey the envelope and left. The boys looked at each others already tears streaming down there faces.

I sat straight immediately looking around noticing I was in the hospital, I looked down seeing my left leg was gone. I felt myself sobbing as I thought about the dream of losing my boyfriends.

End flashback.

"Rye babe we will help you alright?" Jack said I nodded as I wiped my tears away "I love you guys so much." I told them as they all hugged me. I don't need anything else anymore I just need them I even stopped my job and let Leo be the general. I sighed as all of them had pecked my lips. I was so scared to lose them, and honestly I'm glad to be alive today.