Imagine 26 - Randy

Requested by: brookIyngibson
Hope you like this xx

ANDY.

Lately Rye has been distant, not his usual distant wich is just getting a book and read. No. This is the distant where he just locks himself in the room and only comes out when we shoot a vlog, a cover, or when we have to leave the house for the studio, or just go to the mall. We haven't done anything for a week and won't be doing anything for another.

Rye haven't even been out to eat! And I'm seriously worried about him, I'm his boyfriend for gods sake.. But then again maybe it's personal? And I shouldn't be noisy. But what if it is bad? Agh!

I sighed as I left my room and stood in front of Rye's room. Maybe I just should do it I'm his boyfriend after all. I opened the door slowly trying not to make a sound, I slowly stepped in the room closing it behind me (quietly again).

I looked at Rye's bed to see him sit on it, cross legged. "Rye? Baby? You okay?" I softly asked him as I sat next to him, Rye looked up at me but then back at the floor again. "Rye please." I begged him grabbing his hands in mine. Rye quickly let them go shaking as he looked at me "A-Andy." Rye cried out as he hugged me tightly as he softly cried and cried.

"Shh baby what's wrong?" I asked him softly as I stroked his hair and held him tight on my lap. Rye just whimpered "Don't hate me Andy. I can't lose you." He told me as he looked at me "I will never hate you baby, I love you to much." I told him in all honesty. Because that what I do, I love Rye with every bone in me.

"Andy? Be honest with me okay?" Rye asked me as he sat up straighter pulling his sweater sleeves tighter around his wrist. Making me immediately worry if he cuts himself, I hope he doesn't. Rye saw me looking and smiled a bit "Don't worry I'm not doing what you think I'm doing. I'm just an emotional mess." Rye reassured me by grabbing my hands in his. "Please tell me whats wrong, I'm worried Rye." I pleaded Rye sighed looking away from me, "I'm scared I'm nit enough for you okay? Like you could do so much better then me, cause to be fair I'm nothing, my voice is horrible, I'm stupid at what I do and on top of that I don't want to burden you." Rye explained as tears fall from his eyes.

"Baby why didn't you tell me? You mean everything to me you know that, Rye you're voice is like heaven really. And I'm jealous that you're such a cool lady, and in all honesty I don't deserve you. Now stop thinking those things babe you're perfect just the way you are." I told him grabbing his face in my hands making him look at me.

I cupped his cheeks softly "Rye you mean the world to me, even when I'm not around I'll will always love you. You're my one and only Rye, you're the one I want and always will want forever." I told him before smashing our lips together. Rye wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, I pulled away from him and started to kiss his face all over making him giggle.

"Andyy." He wined making me smile "Wait here babe." I told him as I quickly went to the living room grabbing my guitar that was on my bed. I went back to the Rye his room and sat on his bed, "What are you doing?" He asked me curious to why I had my guitar with me "If you don't really believe me. I will sing you song I wrote for you." I told him smiling.

(A/N: please don't judge that the song is perfect Ed sheeran. I changed a few bits in it so yeh enjoy!)

I strummed my guitar right and took a deep breath.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a men, stronger than anyone I know
he shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my boy, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that suit
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

I stopped playing the guitar once I ended the song, I looked up at Rye seeing he had tears in his eyes. "I love you Andy so much." He cried hugging me tightly "I love you more." I whispered back stroking his back soothingly, "I always will." I added.