🌸Roadtrip Genderbend🌸OT5🌸

I don't like this chapter, but though why not do something else? This is more of a joke because it happened to pop in my head. Also this is short so I'm sorry for that too xx
Still enjoy xx love ya all xx

Andy - Amanda
Rye -Riley
Brooklyn - Brianna
Mikey - Michelle
Jack - Jasmine

The five of us stood face to face as to what the world called, gender bend people. Everyone had a other version from a other sex. But none of us had ever met our girl version my until today.

"Are you five together as well?"

Amanda blushed and nodded her head. Amanda is the exact resemble of me, ocean blue eyes, brown hair with blonde dye, same age, she was also the first memeber of her band; RoadChicks, and she went on the x-factor. We where both bossy, sassy and wanted things done at the time it had to be done.

Bianca was the exact resemble of Brooklyn, both had green eyes, brown and blonde dyed hair, her energy is also the same as Brooklyn, her way of doing is the same as well, she also has a lizard as a pet and almost spray painted her room black.

Riley is the resemble of Rye, Riley had brown hair that was cut to her shoulders, brown hazel eyes, both tried to do a lot of things in one hand, she also likes to built things out of wood together with Jasmine, she also used to do free running as well.

Michelle is the resemble of Mikey, her hair was a raven black put into two braids, she had blue eyes, and both cared so deeply about their friend's, didn't like arguments, used to have two piercings and dyed her hair and she used to be in a other band together with Riley.

Jasmine as you can guess is the resemble of Jack, Jamsine had brown hair that was just like Riley's cut to her shoulders in a wavy way, she also was Irish like Jack, she was on the X-factor one time and she always pulled her shirt off in times and was very hug able.

"I really didn't know we would see our gender bend version. Like ever." Mikey looked at his look a like before a smile spread across his lips. "I have one question though. Are you five together in a relationship.?" Mikey bit his lip as he nervously spoke the words, the five girls in front of us looked at each other before all of them smiling. Amanda nodded "We are in a relationship, we have been ever since we became a five piece girlband." I smiled and looked at my boyfriends "Same here." Jasmine grabbed Riley her hand smiling.

"What do we do now?"

I shrugged as I sat down on the couch in our house. "We could get to know each other?" Amanda sat down beside me her hands pulled together "Definitely." All of us sat around in a circle trying to get to know each other. I found out Amanda had her mum walk away when she was born and was handed to her dad, Bianca her mum had passed away, Riley had a older sister and two younger sister's wich where twins, Michelle was very close to her parent's and had a older brother and sister, Jasmine had a dog which she loved dearly.

Apparently everything that happened to yourself has happened to your gender bend as well but then in a different way. For example my dad left me when I was born, with Amanda was it that her mum left her and gave her to her dad. It's simple logic.

"We also should collab."

Rye nodded at Riley's idea. "But what song?" I stood up and got my guitar, strumming it before coming up with a song. "What about Perfect?" We all agreed to do that one, we also quickly harmonised which surprised me but we did it, we also sounded pretty awesome together it I shall say.

We all decided to stay friends and do more collabs in the near future for our fans and maybe have a joined youtube channel where we all would out our collab covers and vlogs we make together.

I always heard people telling about how they met their gender bend just never thought it happened to me and the boys, but I was wrong. And this time I'm happy I was wrong for once. We all got along amazing and felt the same feelings the other felt. We didn't have to pretend that we where someone else because for one they would know if we lied anyway.